The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I thought that stores were only selling them online for store pickup :dwillhuh:

At least, that's what Target and Best Buy told me.
Walmart is a crapshoot. some people have been able to walk in and buy, depending on personnel and stock available.

Best buy has never been walk in.

Target I witnessed some people scoring some from early morning line ups, but that was closer to launch.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Walmart is a crapshoot. some people have been able to walk in and buy, depending on personnel and stock available.

Best buy has never been walk in.

Target I witnessed some people scoring some from early morning line ups, but that was closer to launch.

I asked at Target about a week ago and the breh there told me that they were only doing online for pick up. I figure that would be a different case at different Targets as to what is allowed lol

-DMP-

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I asked at Target about a week ago and the breh there told me that they were only doing online for pick up. I figure that would be a different case at different Targets as to what is allowed lol

From what Ive been reading on the restock twitters, Target is stricter than walmart about adhering to online only.

Seems like with walmart, best bet is to talk to a manager or worker in the know, find out when trucks come in and get there early.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
From what Ive been reading on the restock twitters, Target is stricter than walmart about adhering to online only.

Seems like with walmart, best bet is to talk to a manager or worker in the know, find out when trucks come in and get there early.

I would assume with Walmart that it’d be a crapshoot as you’d have no clue when the trucks come in. Just like when you’re going to a store looking for Lysol before it runs out.

-DMP-

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I still can't find the headphones anywhere.

download the "hot stock app" and set it to alert you when the headphones come in stock.

Thats how i got mine.

I forgot to turn it off and got 4-5 alerts alone for it yesterday. Mostly amazon i think.