The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Hiram Clarke
I'm 8th in line at this Target, not even picking it up for me. It's for my nephew. So here's to hoping.

:francis:

Edit: I don't get angry, but I'm a little heated. They let us line up for over an hour outside, opened the door at 7 on the dot, just to tell us they ain't got any. "Well you can come in here and check for yourself." I was at the Target in Katy. I hope that bytch runs into a gaggle of Karens.

Last edited:

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
I missed target but i aint even that mad. :manny: Okay im a lil mad.:mjcry:

Silver lining. Today i dont gotta work and I got the best sleep i had in weeks last night.
tenor.gif

I want Best buy to drop.

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
You might be cursed my brethren:damn:

Side note use the computer when you can.
Might have to. I'm 0-700 right now

I was heated. I clicked the link soon as it hit. Had it in my cart, the finger print thing came up and said account locked please reset your password:gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci:

Get the email, changed the password, hit check out "no longer available"

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Might have to. I'm 0-700 right now

I was heated. I clicked the link soon as it hit. Had it in my cart, the finger print thing came up and said account locked please reset your password:gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci:

Get the email, changed the password, hit check out "no longer available"
I am too breh... it shouldn’t be this hard..

I know locally there have been a lot of sellers being robbed at gunpoint using the OfferUp app. It’s crazy and all kinds of scams.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Got the alert at 6:15. Open up the app within 10 seconds... out of stock for 200 miles. This shyt is a joke.

honestly I learned this morning that not all of the stores release them. This is the 2nd time my area didn’t release none and shows out of stock.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thought I copped on Target and checked my email and they only sold me the protection plan. Checked my account and they immediately returned the money for the console but still charged for the protection plan. :hhh:

:russ: now thats some bullshyt fukk you need the protection plan for they better run you your money and give you a credit.