The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
brickseek has been “broken” for years...can’t believe folks still put any stock in it (no pun intended)...idk I guess “hope” has them desperate

Daps
brickseek has been “broken” for years...can’t believe folks still put any stock in it (no pun intended)...idk I guess “hope” has them desperate
It was funny to see but sad at the same time. People arguing with employees over what’s in the back “because brickseek”. I’m sure some of them in there clowning for a PS5 were old enough to have adult kids. All but a few people cleared out when the cops showed up and those few were about “my rights”. You hate to see it...

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
went 2 walmarts today
giphy.gif

first one some white bytch is saying they don't have any but then she's gonna say something about comeback at 9 :hhh:

they had police there just in case of fukkery :mjlol:

so I went to other one & breh working there told me he had sold some already & they were out but got a shipment coming xmas week :francis:

I'll try then

giphy.gif

thing is after getting back home & checking them...they did update the 1st walmart I went too as OOS...so they got that 1 right