The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Im telling yall, follow @TheSiteSupply, @SNKR_TWITR and @SOLELINKS on twitter app on your phone. Enable notifications.

As soon as one posts a que is up. follow their link. in the twitter app. dont even bother opening in safari.

If you relying on this thread, or Wario64, you already too late.

Edit: also, make sure all your info is valid on the PS site.

if you dont have your card info saved, buy something cheap rn and save the payment.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Im telling yall, follow @TheSiteSupply, @SNKR_TWITR and @SOLELINKS on twitter app on your phone. Enable notifications.

As soon as one posts a que is up. follow their link. in the twitter app. dont even bother opening in safari.

If you relying on this thread, or Wario64, you already too late.

Edit: also, make sure all your info is valid on the PS site.

if you dont have your card info saved, buy something cheap rn and save the payment.
I got notifications for all of them but I don't get any. I have to camp on my phone all damn day
Edit my shyt was turned off:snoop:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I got notifications for all of them but I don't get any. I have to camp on my phone all damn day

do you have an iPhone?

They blow my phone up. There’s an option to “deliver quietly” or “deliver prominently”

the former will deliver notifications jn the background, no banner, vibration or noise. The latter will do the opposite.

if you long press a tweet in in the Notification Center, and hit the 3 dots jn the top right corner, you get the options I just mentioned.

further more you have to go into the app and actually make sure the little bell by their name, on their profile page, is highlighted and that you’re getting notifications for “all tweets”.

it literally drains my phone how much these three accounts tweet.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brahs my neighbor brought my package over. They were out of town. The console I thought was stolen by FedEx was sitting on their porch since Monday.

:blessed:

told you...you should buy him a bottle for xmas...that was very decent of him

granted he took his sweet time..make sure he ain’t play it lol

*edit*

nvm...just seen they were out of town...wow...thankfully it didn’t get stolen off their property smh

I wouldn’t even tell fedex you got it due to the fukk up on their end