The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
do you have an iPhone?

They blow my phone up. There’s an option to “deliver quietly” or “deliver prominently”

the former will deliver notifications jn the background, no banner, vibration or noise. The latter will do the opposite.

if you long press a tweet in in the Notification Center, and hit the 3 dots jn the top right corner, you get the options I just mentioned.

further more you have to go into the app and actually make sure the little bell by their name, on their profile page, is highlighted and that you’re getting notifications for “all tweets”.

it literally drains my phone how much these three accounts tweet.
I got a Android

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I got a Android

I’d you’re a technically savvy person, you can use the distill chrome/phone app to monitor a webpage for you and send you an alert when any element on that website changes (for instance, out of stock changes to in stock)

It’s been mentioned in here a few times.

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
copped yesterday off direct

i was on my phone when i got the notification from solelinks on twitter that the queue was up, just pressed the link from the notification

did the captcha in like 10 seconds, guess i got lucky i aint run into no bullshyt w it

at first it said i had an hour left, but five minutes later i was down to 10 minutes left

stock went live and i was able to pick it up real smooth

say all this to say that direct is probably the best bet to cop; i hadnt even been trying to cop off the other sites

just keep notifications on your phone from solelinks on twitter and you should be set; shyt is annoying but it is what it is

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
I kinda wanted that remote until i realized my TV has that HDMI-CEC feature, my regular tv remote works fine for what id want the PS5 to do.
Yeah, the only thing that sucks about the HDMI feature is that it automatically turns the PS5 on when I turn the TV on. Had to disable it due to that.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
I hate these twitter notifications. 90% of the alerts about shoes or some other shyt. I need em though

That’s why I stopped following that Wario account. Dude just be spam posting the most random shyt throughout the day :mjlol:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Damn this controller really is dope af.

Who has the pulse headphones? Do they make a huge difference?

They are cool for 100 bucks but if you already have some headphones or have a surround sound set up I think you could skip or wait for a sale. They sound good but games have to have 3D audio for them to sound good.