The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
A couple of hours with my PS5 and I haven't experienced any problems. My PS5 did crash and restart while I was installing modern warfare warzone, but I haven't had any problems since.

:yeshrug:

It's quiet as fukk.

MITS

All Star
Daps
Did u ever find out what happened? When you told them you didnt receive were they quick to give u a refund or was it a hassle?

kohls customer service was good. He said they got a few calls like mine the same day. He put me on hold for 5 mins to see if they had replacements but they were out. So he issued the refund.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
So mine still hasn’t shown up yet. I’m sure in another day or so I’ll get an email saying BB has accepted my return.

PS5, controller, headset, & remote all ordered on launch day. All I have so far is a damn controller. Headset & remote returned to BB for who knows what reason. fukking APO mail service came through and crushed my buildings. :francis:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So mine still hasn’t shown up yet. I’m sure in another day or so I’ll get an email saying BB has accepted my return.

PS5, controller, headset, & remote all ordered on launch day. All I have so far is a damn controller. Headset & remote returned to BB for who knows what reason. fukking APO mail service came through and crushed my buildings. :francis:

you got gaffled dog. :francis: