The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Got my second ps5 for the crib online from GameStop Black Friday but I only say that to say when you’re trying to cop from stores online ( when they have stock ) I noticed that if you add the warranty plan it’ll give you the option to add it to cart when otherwise you couldn’t. You don’t have to reload the page then, just go from the 1 year to the 2 year plans then spam add to cart each time you select

That how I got both of mine online so just food for thots for brehs trying to get theirs :manny:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
It was like a week before release
They told people don’t come to stores to get one it’s online only
Bro this is what I mean when I said slow down (edited my post)

SONY said they won’t be available in store, ON LAUNCH DAY!!!

that was it. People took that and ran and got y’all believing (and missing out) based off a lie. GameStop had them in stores the very next day. No brick and mortar would every agree to that

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulta...at-all-on-launch-day-due-to-the-pandemic/amp/

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Bro this is what I mean when I said slow down (edited my post)

SONY said they won’t be available in store, ON LAUNCH DAY!!!

that was it. People took that and ran and got y’all believing (and missing out) based off a lie. GameStop had them in stores the very next day. No brick and mortar would every agree to that

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulta...at-all-on-launch-day-due-to-the-pandemic/amp/
I’m a different person from who you were talking to before
But it seems you’re right

Last edited:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Got my second ps5 for the crib online from GameStop Black Friday but I only say that to say when you’re trying to cop from stores online ( when they have stock ) I noticed that if you add the warranty plan it’ll give you the option to add it to cart when otherwise you couldn’t. You don’t have to reload the page then, just go from the 1 year to the 2 year plans then spam add to cart each time you select

That how I got both of mine online so just food for thots for brehs trying to get theirs :manny:

:dead:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
When did these companies say they were not selling them in store outside of day 1?

y’all following around and every idiot with a claim on some inside info. If they buying them in store, then that’s cause the store had stock deemed for in store sales that day.

damn an app or any other thing. I been telling y’all to calm yourselves and you’ll get one. Why in the hell would a store order shyt, get the truck to the store, unload product marked only for online sales..... then employees with no stake in the sales, disobey te company, by bringing out the hottest item of the year and illegally selling it on the floor, ignoring the online sales from bots that came in a day ago for them, without corporate catching on, or other employees...... all for what?
I just left target after seeing they had 28 of them on popfinder. Ap person at the door(it was 6:15 when I got there to be first said only online. They been receiving emails constantly from they home office to not sell them in stores and some people have been doing so by mistake. And if they sell them in stores the people who brought them online will have to cancel. I still waited til store open and they store manager was in Electrontics giving the info.

Obviously you know where I work also. Same info and won’t be available in store for the foreseeable future.

shyt sucks, they just don’t want a rush on some mobbing shyt with covid going on

Llysol

Shinigami
Daps
Reppin
MIA in ATL
What’s the deal with popfndr and target...according to them there’s like a hundred within 50 miles of me...just ran up in one and they said they have nothing

I just did the same. :mjcry:

They told me they don't have any in stock and that PS5s are only being sold online if they are available

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Something I noticed about the console is that when you obtain a digital copy of a game you own physically and have installed, it doesn’t override the license to play the digital copy first.

I noticed this with Uncharted, God of War, and now Just Cause 4. Seems the way for me to fix it is to uninstall and then reinstall the game.