The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Ok? This doesn’t really have much to do with what I said. The post I was responding to was bewildered as to why a person got several PS5s without ordering online (walking in the store and purchasing them). I said people in retail stores are going to sell consoles they have in stock and that there isn’t a consequence for selling something you have in stock just because they said it’s online orders only.
And I'm telling you that's false as hell. If a store says online only, they wouldn't even come out the back of the store.

Employees making shyt ain't breaking the rules and risking their job to sell a damn thing they ain't getting a percentage of... There is a huge damn consequence and it's called getting fired

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
One of the PS5 stock alerts tweeted it a a good 10 minutes ahead of everyone and I got there the instant he sent it out...shyt really don't make no kinda sense
you're absolutely right, it doesn't make a lick or sense
the queue is randomized. no matter if you're on the site b4 or you join late, you get a random place in the line. this was confirmed by multiple ppl tracking ps5 restocks

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
I'm playing God Of War (the PS4 reboot), I haven't played a GoW game since Chains of Olympus on PSP. This shyt right here... :wow::wow::wow: I'm playing it on hard mode, which is actually hard for a change :russ: I'm getting my ass handed to me in this pit area where the enemies were frozen in place until the kid touched them. The combat is A1 though, somwhere between Batman/Ninja Gaiden/Dark Souls with its own flair.

And the graphics... :picard: Lowkey I'm shook that this is a last gen title, where do you go from here?!

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And I'm telling you that's false as hell. If a store says online only, they wouldn't even come out the back of the store.

Employees making shyt ain't breaking the rules and risking their job to sell a damn thing they ain't getting a percentage of... There is a huge damn consequence and it's called getting fired

What I’m saying is false, yet there are tweets and posters in this very thread who said they got consoles by walking in and getting it in the store. One of my buddies got an Xbox last week by walking in to Target and buying it. :gucci:

Everything about this post is easily disproven. This mess you are talking about has already been debunked in this very thread, so you might want to check your facts:hhh:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
What I’m saying is false, yet there are tweets and posters in this very thread who said they got consoles by walking in and getting it in the store. One of my buddies got an Xbox last week by walking in to Target and buying it. :gucci:

Everything about this post is easily disproven. This mess you are talking about has already been debunked in this very thread, so you might want to check your facts:hhh:
Word there is dozens of pics of people standing in line. It's not just just rogue employees handing them out. There's managers giving them out and organizing handouts

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

When did these companies say they were not selling them in store outside of day 1?

y’all following around and every idiot with a claim on some inside info. If they buying them in store, then that’s cause the store had stock deemed for in store sales that day.

damn an app or any other thing. I been telling y’all to calm yourselves and you’ll get one. Why in the hell would a store order shyt, get the truck to the store, unload product marked only for online sales..... then employees with no stake in the sales, disobey te company, by bringing out the hottest item of the year and illegally selling it on the floor, ignoring the online sales from bots that came in a day ago for them, without corporate catching on, or other employees...... all for what?

Last edited: