The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well I got there at 5 weds. Around 630 another cool dude pulled up. We put our chairs by the door. When the GameStop people closed they asked u two then first two in line y’all staying to Friday? We said yes. So at that point we was good. No one else stayed until Thursday around 2/3 people started pulling up. Weds people just would pull up and ask and drive off. It also rained Thursday night. We chill in the car. And when we wanted to get food go to the restroom one would stay and be like it’s already two of us for the ps5. We wouldn’t leave for no more then a hour max. People didn’t start getting dumb till about midnight last night

oh He didn’t have no burner he was fronting he was 51/50 he just left

Did you tell these campers that Gamestop stores only sell 2 PS5 and why were there a bunch of campers like over 30 still still showed up and camped out?.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How did you get to it?

just went on the dell site and ordered it with the link. They were showing PS5 bundles. But when I went back to answer this I noticed it wasn’t there any longer. I’ll be honest I have no confidence in dell and think this is going to be like kohl’s with them canceling them out.

at this point I’ll take any of the PS5s or the Xbox xseries

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Actually they manufactured less consoles this go around than when the ps4 launched. Back in April they forecasted that they would sell 6 million through April 2021 production begin in June. They dramatically under estimated the demand for these consoles.

PlayStation 5 supply is likely to be limited at launch
The ps5 outsold the ps4's first 3 months before the system was ever released.

PS5 pre-order sales beat first three months of PS4 sales in 12 hours, says Sony – TheSixthAxis

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I might have two extra PS5 soon but it's gonna cost, I got these at a higher price than retail as retail is sold out.