The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its levels to it though

the reason there's only a handful of bots that are used by resellers in the sneaker market and streetwear is because its a clear difference in technology between some amateur shyt and whats used on a commercial level

i could get up right now and make some basic shyt that could go through the walmart checkout process, but the shyt that retails for two stacks is going to be much more efficient, much quicker, and much more successful

its like the difference between some highschool jit's science project and the same project developed by people that actually work in the industry

trying to go head to head with the most sophisticated technology is just going to lead to you being frustrated when you keep getting violated; only reason i know so much about this is because i was thinking on the same timing as you and someone broke it down for me

Just curious does anyone have access to high-level bot discord groups or subreddits?

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is the supply of these things so limited?
The company knew that it would be in demand

Constrained resources + currently selling consoles at a loss
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...9-digi-499-base.735072/page-238#post-39998040

"There are a few catches here. It’s likely that because of this demand, PS5 will be supply limited this holiday season. And Sony also admits that they are taking a loss on each console for the time being, which is not surprising given the $400 price of the digital version and the amount of power it’s producing."
Sony Expects PS5 To Outsell PS4 Both Short Term And Long Term
This is the norm during the first few months

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Constrained resources + currently selling consoles at a loss
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...9-digi-499-base.735072/page-238#post-39998040

"There are a few catches here. It’s likely that because of this demand, PS5 will be supply limited this holiday season. And Sony also admits that they are taking a loss on each console for the time being, which is not surprising given the $400 price of the digital version and the amount of power it’s producing."
Sony Expects PS5 To Outsell PS4 Both Short Term And Long Term
This is the norm during the first few months

They still had plenty of time to expand their supply capacity. Part of me thinks they did this on purpose to create a hype beast market for these things and to create marketing hype.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
They still had plenty of time expand their supply capacity. Part of me thinks they did this on purpose to create a hype beast market for these things and to create marketing hype.

They couldn't make em fast enough. They originally planned for 15 million by March 31st but had to cut it to 11.

Suppliers shortages due to covid fukked a lot of it up.

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They still had plenty of time to expand their supply capacity. Part of me thinks they did this on purpose to create a hype beast market for these things and to create marketing hype.
Instead of just selling to the millions who want it and make even more insane revenue from their software & PS+? breh..

Daps
people blaming everything on artificial shortage and bots :mjlol:
the demand is that high if Sony met their 15 mil target by March they would reach it
if they could make 20 mil they would sell out every unit
Sony has a chance to sell 20-30+ mil units next year if they can make 11 mil by March
That gives them 9 months to go all out and meet the historic demand
The PS5 is going to have an unprecedented release schedule for its first year, 2022, and beyond that fill feed into the demand
There are more 2021 games Sony hasn't revealed yet due to the MS conference being so basura
Showing Ragnarok and Silent Hill would be unfair after Craig :yeshrug:

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
This launch is unprecedented, they manufactured more ps5 than any of their previous consoles and it's still sold out.

They sold more ps5 pre orders than what the ps4 sold in the first three months.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This launch is unprecedented, they manufactured more ps5 than any of their previous consoles and it's still sold out.

They sold more ps5 pre orders than what the ps4 sold in the first three months.

Actually they manufactured less consoles this go around than when the ps4 launched. Back in April they forecasted that they would sell 6 million through April 2021 production begin in June. They dramatically under estimated the demand for these consoles.

PlayStation 5 supply is likely to be limited at launch

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
people blaming everything on artificial shortage and bots :mjlol:
the demand is that high if Sony met their 15 mil target by March they would reach it
if they could make 20 mil they would sell out every unit
Sony has a chance to sell 20-30+ mil units next year if they can make 11 mil by March
That gives them 9 months to go all out and meet the historic demand
The PS5 is going to have an unprecedented release schedule for its first year, 2022, and beyond that fill feed into the demand
There are more 2021 games Sony hasn't revealed yet due to the MS conference being so basura
Showing Ragnarok and Silent Hill would be unfair after Craig :yeshrug:

The 15 million target is bullshyt PR spin. They never estimated to sell 15 million consoles through the spring which is why we are having these problems right now. They were estimating 6 million consoles.