The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
What if you have to take a pee or shyt?
Well I got there at 5 weds. Around 630 another cool dude pulled up. We put our chairs by the door. When the GameStop people closed they asked u two then first two in line y’all staying to Friday? We said yes. So at that point we was good. No one else stayed until Thursday around 2/3 people started pulling up. Weds people just would pull up and ask and drive off. It also rained Thursday night. We chill in the car. And when we wanted to get food go to the restroom one would stay and be like it’s already two of us for the ps5. We wouldn’t leave for no more then a hour max. People didn’t start getting dumb till about midnight last night
So you not gonna tell us what happened with the dude who pulled up with the burner
oh He didn’t have no burner he was fronting he was 51/50 he just left

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is Dell legit they just dropped an update and I just scored one. Like it was smooth I didn't have to keep refreshing or anything.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dell is where I bought my first XB1...them nikkas will straight up “forget” to ship your shyt tho...happened twice...once when I ordered a netbook and when I ordered the XB1...I had to call them to get them to ship my shyt on both occasions smh

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
well if Dell is fukking up & they offer free money back...that shyt is getting spent quick :banderas::ufdup: