The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Daps
Gamestop on popfindr is showing only 2 PS5 in every gamestop. I did 50 mile radius too just to see.

:martin: These mfs intentionally limiting the supply.

:patrice: I seen about 10 people camped out of 2 Gamestops already and they only got 2 PS5s. Its about to get ugly.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Gamestop on popfindr is showing only 2 PS5 in every gamestop. I did 50 mile radius too just to see.

:martin: These mfs intentionally limiting the supply.

:patrice: I seen about 10 people camped out of 2 Gamestops already and they only got 2 PS5s. Its about to get ugly.
Yeah... I ain't fukking with any of these places

I'll wait til it's more accessible :yeshrug:

Gonna be some bodies in front of Gamestop in the morning

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
Walmart is gonna go live with them today on the website...yall better look out for them :ufdup:

Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
Man it’s some crazy azz white boy he just came in like fourth in the line just cut and he like sitting on the ground playing with his fingers! Nikkas pressing him like u think u going forth u gonna get knocked out. Bro not saying nothing just sitting on the ground with his head down with a backpack. I’m like if this fool got a gun :sadcam:

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
Man it’s some crazy azz white boy he just came in like fourth in the line just cut and he like sitting in the ground playing with his fingers! Nikkas pressing him like u think u going forth u gonna get knocked out. Bro not saying nothing just sitting on the ground with his head down with a backpack I’m like if this fool got a gun :sadcam:
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Man it’s some crazy azz white boy he just came in like fourth in the line just cut and he like sitting on the ground playing with his fingers! Nikkas pressing him like u think u going forth u gonna get knocked out. Bro not saying nothing just sitting on the ground with his head down with a backpack. I’m like if this fool got a gun :sadcam:

i hope you make it back home safe breh