The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps
That’s another reason why I shook the line last night. I saw the store had 10, there was 17 in line when I got there. Ain’t no way in hell the first 10 all Walkin out with all the proposed stock in the back lol

Plus Target is letting people buying as many as they want ! this whole rollout was a shyt show

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's mad ungrateful , there's people in this thread that haven't gotten a single one .
I see stuff like that and keep scrollin.. you’re always gonna have ppl that do the humble flex or the purposeful flex... and then you’re gonna always have the trollers. I ain’t 1 to judge. I get the hustle for anybody tryna flip

I just dap and reply to all the portions of the thread I can relate to and keep it pushin lol

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Why can't I get my 4th PS5 brehs? I need to flip :mjcry:
You didn't flip the other 2 and keep one? I got 3 pre-orders and I won't be looking to buy any more at retail. Honestly I just had multiple for a backup but they're selling for so much it's hard to resist flipping. At this point just selling 1 would pay for another.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Target is lying to y'all this morning I watched my app go from 14 to 1 , I'm pretty sure an employee is hiding that shyt . But that shyt Is pretty accurate . There's another store that went from 30 to 4 .

Whether they lying or not its the same outcome so what do you propose we do, hold up target:troll:?

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You didn't flip the other 2 and keep one? I got 3 pre-orders and I won't be looking to buy any more at retail. Honestly I just had multiple for a backup but they're selling for so much it's hard to resist flipping. At this point just selling 1 would pay for another.
I totally see why ppl flippin em.. not saying I’d do the same but I definitely see why even tho I don’t like it but that’s mainly cuz I’m having a hard time just getting 1

I just be lookin at shyt like fukk it, it’s a new day n age it is what it is but lemme keep tryin tho lol

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
This shyt wont let me play FF7R saying its only playable on ps4 smh

Noooooooo. That’s one game I’ve been waiting for the Ps5 to play.

That’s just as bad as Quick resume not working for NBA2k21 on the Series X.