The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I just left target.

here’s the run down.

the store only ended up only having two (popfinder said 3)

the first guy in line got there around 330/4.

the target worker came out at 0730 (mountain time) so 8 minutes ago and gave two tickets for the first two people.

he also said there wasn’t any on the truck but they get trucks in tomorrow and Sunday so if you want a shot, yiu have to come line up again tomorrow.

I was fifth in line.

Yeahhhhh I think Im good on this now.

Its like 15 degrees here atm. Aint no way Im catching hypothermia to give sony 600 dollars for the privelege to play Demon souls for the next year

Ill still follow this for the fukkery though :wow:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just left target.

here’s the run down.

the target worker came out at 0730 (mountain time) so 8 minutes ago and gave two tickets for the first two people.

he also said there wasn’t any on the truck but they get trucks in tomorrow and Sunday so if you want a shot, yiu have to come line up again tomorrow.

I was fifth in line.

Damn I didn’t get to talk to anyone at my store. I’m not about to get in line everyday like a loon tho.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Fed ex sucks, why can’t these carriers be like amazon and tell me the exact window I should expect my package? Lord bezos need to put these nikkas down already. Saying by the end of the day doesn’t work when you bytch ass nikkas deliver from 8am to 8pm :stopitslime:

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
So many games to play. I can finally get back into destiny again. Those load times before were a deal breaker

100Percent

Deviatin' septums
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Fed ex sucks, why can’t these carriers be like amazon and tell me the exact window I should expect my package? Lord bezos need to put these nikkas down already. Saying by the end of the day doesn’t work when you bytch ass nikkas deliver from 8am to 8pm :stopitslime:
Just got off the phone with their bytch ass automated robot. Just wanted to see if I could pick it up at the carrier facility now since I won't be home when it actually arrives. 20 minutes wasted fukking with that thing tryna get a person and it just ended up telling me I can't pick it up at that facility.

Its not even 5 miles away from me and I gotta wait idk how long for a driver to pull up. They usually make it here around 7 pm :stopitslime:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Just got off the phone with their bytch ass automated robot. Just wanted to see if I could pick it up at the carrier facility now since I won't be home when it actually arrives. 20 minutes wasted fukking with that thing tryna get a person and it just ended up telling me I can't pick it up at that facility.

Its not even 5 miles away from me and I gotta wait idk how long for a driver to pull up. They usually make it here around 7 pm :stopitslime:

their time is coming, just a few more years and these nikkas are out of here

Amazon to Suspend Delivery Service That Competes With UPS, FedEx

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just left target.

here’s the run down.

I was fifth in line.

:ohhh:

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
not sure if you could do this using the old app since I didnt use it, but being able to download games while the system is already in rest mode is :wow: