The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sold out of every target within 20 miles. Cashier was like those sites is lying to yall they only update every 24 :mjlol:

Oh well I tried. Wasnt meant to be
cashier lying cuz im watchign inventory at the store i was at go down right now

im using popfinder

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas hunting PS5 like it’s TurboMan :mjlol:

dog the way peopel rushed into target for them to tell them tehre was a virtual line i couldnt do anything but laugh loud as hell when they all said in unison "WHAT VIRTUAL LINE"....mf was running up the target stairs runnin past the old ladies their for their kids who been good for xmas. one lady was about to cry i had to go i woulda been sad:mjcry:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all really think target employees finna be honest bout how much stock in the back like some of them don’t wanna purchase 1 for themselves or friends/family? Just like sneaker stores

And wow I just noticed there’s a whole PS5/XBox flip thread smh everyone’s a reseller it’s gonna be hard as hell to get one for a while... they’ve turned consoles into how the sneaker game is.. you gonna have to put in some actual work or get lucky like others have

I called off today. Hopefully I can attempt to catch 1 off ps direct or a random restock cuz between trying target online all night 2 nights ago, Walmart all day yesterday and Target’s line last night I’m fatigued like a MF lol

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps
Target is lying to y'all this morning I watched my app go from 14 to 1 , I'm pretty sure an employee is hiding that shyt . But that shyt Is pretty accurate . There's another store that went from 30 to 4 .

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Target is lying to y'all this morning I watched my app go from 14 to 1 , I'm pretty sure an employee is hiding that shyt . But that shyt Is pretty accurate . There's another store that went from 30 to 4 .
That’s another reason why I shook the line last night. I saw the store had 10, there was 17 in line when I got there. Ain’t no way in hell the first 10 all Walkin out with all the proposed stock in the back lol