tenor.gif

giphy.gif

1AERPW8.gif

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Found out Target was doing FCFS for remaining stock last min smh... went to camp out and of course there’s 14 or more at the 2 locations I went to.

On pop finder the most in my area is 10 smh

another L lol

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Found out Target was doing FCFS for remaining stock last min smh... went to camp out and of course there’s 14 or more at the 2 locations I went to.

On pop finder the most in my area is 10 smh

another L lol
They passing out tickets?

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They passing out tickets?
Nope you just show up and hop behind whoever’s already in line. I shook tho. No point in waiting outside in 40 degree weather for 5 hours if whoever’s there already amounts to more than what’s expected. The ppl at both spots I went to apparently had been there since 8 pm.. I didn’t find out til 1 am

ppl was tryna say there might be more stock than the pop finder site says but I’ve taken enough Ls for the day so I shook... that’d be some BS to wait outside, get sick, doors open at 7, can’t get 1 then gotta be at work by 8 :mjcry:

target’s twitter confirmed remaining stock would be in store tho.. it’s not like it’s a Black Friday set up with tickets

I don’t even know if it’s 1 per customer or you can buy however many you want but if 1 of you happens to hit up a store when it opens and they let you walk out with more than 1 please look out for ya boy :feedme:

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Nope you just show up and hop behind whoever’s already in line. I shook tho. No point in waiting outside in 40 degree weather for 5 hours if whoever’s there already amounts to more than what’s expected. The ppl at both spots I went to apparently had been there since 8 pm.. I didn’t find out til 1 am

ppl was tryna say there might be more stock than the pop finder site says but I’ve taken enough Ls for the day so I shook... that’d be some BS to wait outside, get sick, doors open at 7, can’t get 1 then gotta be at work by 8 :mjcry:

target’s twitter confirmed remaining stock would be in store tho.. it’s not like it’s a Black Friday set up with tickets

I don’t even know if it’s 1 per customer or you can buy however many you want but if 1 of you happens to hit up a store when it opens and they let you walk out with more than 1 please look out for ya boy :feedme:

God really blessed me to not have to go through this shyt