The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Flykid567

Pro
Daps
@Malik1time there's no internet browser.

:francis:

They give you a list of apps to download after booting up. Not there or in the store.

Also, just a tap of the ps button brings up a HUD on the bottom of your screen that has everything you need.

Very minimalistic and clean.

Downloading God of War
The pa5 do t got a internet browser ???!!!

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Pissed the fukk off. Ordered lunch from the diner at 11am. A simple ass fukking order of fish, grits and eggs. It should have arrived well before noon. The shyt left the place at 11:50am, and the driver got here at noon. I'm looking at the Walmart screen like what the fukk do I do? I hit refresh, and the PS5 was available. I put it in my cart and ran to get my food and ran right back. Got back to check out but it was too late. Now I'm waiting until 3pm. On top of that, the diner fukked up my order. Got me fish, but no fukking grits!!! They gave me fried eggs, not scrambled, and bacon. And the bacon was burned!!!!!

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Screen_Shot_2017-11-10_at_10.36.15_AM.png

at least you got one to your name bruh whether it comes today or soon.

ive had zero luck i keep gettin it in my cart then nothing

sony fukked up by not getting these stores inventory to do in store pick up ala target has done im sick walmart wasnt working that way . i belive they did that for xbx cuz i almost copped from my local wal mart but i said f it imma get a cinco the same way...boy was i worng:mjcry:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I'm watching my UPS delivery literally drive around my town like a drunk. Trump brought DeJoy to fukk up the USPS and this is how UPS runs? These mufukkas at UPS are incompetent seemingly. No normal person would be devising delivery plans through my town like this. Why is the truck less than a mile away from me but you my estimated delivery time is 7 hours away? How Sway?
We're all out to get you.:shaq:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a Sams Club order from September that I got a delay email earlier in the week that I wouldnt get it for a couple more weeks. Fast forward to today and I just got a fedex notification about a shipment of 15 lbs coming Monday from some company called Solutions2Go....Seems this may be Walmart/Sams shipping my Ps5 out earlier than anticipated....any of you got this?

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I'm watching my UPS delivery literally drive around my town like a drunk. Trump brought DeJoy to fukk up the USPS and this is how UPS runs? These mufukkas at UPS are incompetent seemingly. No normal person would be devising delivery plans through my town like this. Why is the truck less than a mile away from me but you my estimated delivery time is 7 hours away? How Sway?