The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m always able to add to cart.... I just can’t ever seem to finish the order...... this sucks

If I somehow get a miracle and am able to cop off the next slew of Ls Walmart is passing out I’ll be happy cuz delivery is by the 25th and my son bday is the 26th

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
I’m always able to add to cart.... I just can’t ever seem to finish the order...... this sucks

If I somehow get a miracle and am able to cop off the next slew of Ls Walmart is passing out I’ll be happy cuz delivery is by the 25th and my son bday is the 26th
Have you been constantly refreshing? Thats what worked for me when I ordered it a few months ago

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
What's not working?

I stayed on there for 40 mins till it took my card

I saw the order was already locked to my costco account number

Don't give up

It just says product is unavailable for order when I submit the order. But they won't remove it from the cart

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Sony is dirty as f*ck for not giving us a USB C cable in box for the controller. :stopitslime:

EDIT: had to look under all the flaps. It's there.

Last edited:

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Exactly

This rollout is horrible. Was the Xbox this bad or is the PS5 just that much more in demand
Xbox was nearly impossible too but it popped up on waay more websites and I managed to get one. There were more of them I believe.

PS5 is a whole nother beast though. shyts horrible.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Sony is dirty as f*ck for not giving us a USB C cable in box for the controller. :stopitslime:

???

It did come with one. Mine's did.

img_20201112_121305efj1c.jpg

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have you been constantly refreshing? Thats what worked for me when I ordered it a few months ago
Yup... I stayed up all night on Target and kept catching the next wave of curbside or in store pickups but I couldn’t make it past the place order part and they kept taking it out my cart

wasted all that time on Target last night that I was refreshing til about 5 am.. took an hour nap now I’m goin thru the same BS on BB and Walmart at work. If this wasn’t intended to be a bday gift for my son I would’ve been said fukk this and just waited til a more achievable release happens

Now I’ve been at work all day tired AF constantly tryna catch 1 lol

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Xbox was nearly impossible too but it popped up on waay more websites and I managed to get one. There were more of them I believe.

PS5 is a whole nother beast though. shyts horrible.
shyt 15 minutes into Microsoft’s sale at 1 am I was able to get a series x . Wasn’t waiting or anything just hopped on late as fukk and still got one. That shyt ain’t going down with Sony .