The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I'm watching my UPS delivery literally drive around my town like a drunk. Trump brought DeJoy to fukk up the USPS and this is how UPS runs? These mufukkas at UPS are incompetent seemingly. No normal person would be devising delivery plans through my town like this. Why is the truck less than a mile away from me but you my estimated delivery time is 7 hours away? How Sway?

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Yup... I stayed up all night on Target and kept catching the next wave of curbside or in store pickups but I couldn’t make it past the place order part and they kept taking it out my cart

wasted all that time on Target last night that I was refreshing til about 5 am.. took an hour nap now I’m goin thru the same BS on BB and Walmart at work. If this wasn’t intended to be a bday gift for my son I would’ve been said fukk this and just waited til a more achievable release happens

Now I’ve been at work all day tired AF constantly tryna catch 1 lol
Surprised they don't do it like ticketmaster would do ticket releases where once it goes live everybody is thrown in a queue and you're told what place in line you're in and just have to wait as each customer before has a limited window to complete their purchase.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Surprised they don't do it like ticketmaster would do ticket releases where once it goes live everybody is thrown in a queue and you're told what place in line you're in and just have to wait as each customer before has a limited window to complete their purchase.
The only queue I’ve seen so far is Sony’s site.

everything else you had to have luck by your side or somethin. I’m still puzzled as to how anyone got through Target, let alone 2 orders off there

Walmart strictly shipping makes the chances of catching one even slimmer than they already were

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm watching my UPS delivery literally drive around my town like a drunk. Trump brought DeJoy to fukk up the USPS and this is how UPS runs? These mufukkas at UPS are incompetent seemingly. No normal person would be devising delivery plans through my town like this. Why is the truck less than a mile away from me but you my estimated delivery time is 7 hours away? How Sway?
A Fed Ex truck just drove right past my house. My cousin was tempted to just ran after that shyt :mjlol:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps

That would make too much sense. :mindblown:

I honestly don't think the retailers or manufacturers care about bots. One fat fukk buying 15 or 20 is the same as 15-20 regular cats being able to eat. :francis:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt 15 minutes into Microsoft’s sale at 1 am I was able to get a series x . Wasn’t waiting or anything just hopped on late as fukk and still got one. That shyt ain’t going down with Sony .
Nobody care bout no Larry’s that’s why lol. PS is where it’s at.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Best Buy Canada was a shytshow but I think I got through. I waited in their "line", seemed to be sold out, kept refreshing. Took it out of my cart, refreshed, then I was able to add it back. When to enter my payment details, page timed out. Refreshed, entered my info again and got a confirmation #....but still no email....WHEW
No email but they charged my credit card :blessed:

SuavePrince

All Star
Daps
Told y'all it's going to go up on stockx

Selling close to 2 grand on amazon...it is being snagged quick!!

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Does anyone know if "set as primary console" is separate from PS4?

My son has his PS4 set as primary console so he can play any games I buy.

If I set my PS5 as primary console will that effect the PS4?

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
my wife and sis in law at home, but I want to have one to take with me to Vegas with the homies.

I got a digital arriving today as well, but it's not even loaded yet.

My Target joint I fukkin preordered in September Day 1 doesn't deliver till next Wednesday :dahell:

I'm gonna try and scoop a Walmart joint in 30 minutes for backup. :lupe:

You're gonna take this big bytch with you to Vegas?! :wtf:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Just picked up my digital edition from Bestbuy, cant open it since I am a disc guy. This idiot showed up and waited in line to ask if they have any extra:mjlol:, dude was so disappointed when they said preorders only..had a bookback, I thought he was ready to shoot up the place. I was scared for my life for a min:mjcry:

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
Got an email from Fedex saying my package was delivered when nothing was outside, thought the driver stole my console :damn:

But he was just down the straight and wanted to drop it off quick

BUT I HAVE MINE

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I'm legit worried about the USPS fukking up. Since September I've had a few things I ordered just not show up at all. I got my controller this past Monday but my headset and remote haven't arrived yet even though they were shipped at the same time. I'm hoping my PS5 doesn't disappear somewhere. This is APO mail btw