The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
I believe it's just as simple as downloading the app, and creating an account. They'll give you tracking info on anything shipping through them to your address. Happens as soon as, or not long after a label is printed. Some retailers take their time giving you shipping info.

I apologize. I shouldn't have used the word "trick". It's just downloading the app and putting the same shipping address as your order so you can see the status of it like seeing if the shipping label was printed.

ahhh ok. In that case I’m already up on it. Thank you brehs

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Walmart chat telling me ALL PS5 preorders are being delayed but that has to be some BS if orders are being shipped out. :gucci:

"we have a little delay of 1-2 business days with the preorder of ps5, please apologize for the inconvenience."

I still haven't gotten a delay email for my pickup order. Here's hoping shyt goes smoothly.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
amazon gave me the tracking:mjgrin::mjgrin:
once ups has it in hands ill re route it..i found out i have a access point down my block so i could send it there:jbhmm::jbhmm:
but i have that feeling packages that go to access point are usually late in the day:patrice: i wonder whats faster:patrice: