The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Al Simmons

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I ordered my for pickup at Walmart back when they first dropped. Lord please no fukkery tomorrow morning :wow:

tenor.gif

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
ive accepted that i wont be able to play anything tomorrow:mjlol::mjlol:
imma be downloading all day plus if the ps5 is like my ps4 my internet on the ps5 gonna throttle like a bytch:scust::scust::scust:

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
ive accepted that i wont be able to play anything tomorrow:mjlol::mjlol:
imma be downloading all day plus if the ps5 is like my ps4 my internet on the ps5 gonna throttle like a bytch:scust::scust::scust:

I'm hoping shyt done changed because it forever for my Ps4 to download. Funny because I got high speeds but the router I got suck ass. I might try a wifi extender

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
I definitely wasn't this excited for ps4

I remember being bored at home and randomly thinking I should go picking up that new playstation

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Yeah, I feel you. I'm sure they do/should have such checks. Just that since these things are so light, I can see how being 1 off could easily slip by the logistics. You right tho, they still at fault just as much as Western Digital is...if not more.
Trust me bro, I use to work for Amazon.

Every product that enters the warehouse gets weighted before being put on the shelves, and every package gets checked to make sure the weight is correct before being shipped.

The scales are accurate as fukk and a very minor weight difference will cause a package to reject.

What most likely happened is that the worker in charge of checking rejections manually passed the weight because they were too busy or too lazy to open and repackage the order.