The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Midnight then for walmart or gamestop and target too?
The bundles from GameStop are 900 dollars idk how you feel about that. Just going be random time for GameStop and Target. Wal Mart already posted the times for tomorrow and Bestbuy is saving them for Black Friday. Good luck breh

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
The bundles from GameStop are 900 dollars idk how you feel about that. Just going be random time for GameStop and Target. Wal Mart already posted the times for tomorrow and Bestbuy is saving them for Black Friday. Good luck breh

I don't want the bundle, I just want the system and a game I already have the 2k from ps4.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
More from Walmart

I see that you placed an order for “PlayStation 5 Console”. For all the orders the distribution will start from 11/12/2020. Please be assured your order will arrive on time. We are waiting for the manufacturer to release the stock so that we can start the shipping. Please expect an email within the next 48 hours with regards to your shipping details.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
More from Walmart

I see that you placed an order for “PlayStation 5 Console”. For all the orders the distribution will start from 11/12/2020. Please be assured your order will arrive on time. We are waiting for the manufacturer to release the stock so that we can start the shipping. Please expect an email within the next 48 hours with regards to your shipping details.
These motherfukkers man. :what:

They couldn't have shipped them to the store to be ready for pick up on release day. :martin:

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
More from Walmart

Did you take a look on the fedex app?

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Amazon just updated to arriving Saturday :stopitslime:

I know I’m under hurricane watch but it better be here tomorrow