I jumped the gun...the separate emails were for both accessories :francis:

:unimpressed:

Last edited:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm assuming the consoles will ship first week of November right ?

I'm trying to set it to where I can pick them up instead of having a home delivery.

Just pre-ordered Demon's souls to go with Miles Morales.
Next gen should be way dope.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I'm trying to set it to where I can pick them up instead of having a home delivery.

I'm calling Fedex or whatever carrier ships it and instructing them to leave it at the center so I can pick up . I wouldn't want no rogue driver saying no one was home when I just went to take a piss break.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm calling Fedex or whatever carrier ships it and instructing them to leave it at the center so I can pick up . I wouldn't want no rogue driver saying no one was home when I just went to take a piss break.

or worse...delivering it to the wrong address multiple times...fortunately the person who they kept delivering my shyt too 3x in a row is honest

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Order online and pick up in stores

how are bots going to eat they can’t go pick it up in stores
Bots usually have hella stocked shipped to them

this is good news correct me tho :ohhh:

The phrasing of that makes me think that they mean “the only stock we will have in store on launch day is Order Pickup and Drive Up orders people placed when preorders were released”. Otherwise they’d just have the stock out on the floor if it was unallocated stock for anyone to pick up and buy.

I wish the retailers would clear up the details cause I wouldn’t mind still grabbing a disk version.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens

you can do that?:ohhh::ohhh:
shyt let me know asap because i live in a area where nikkas rob packages:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: i have no problem going to a center and picking it up:ehh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt let me know asap because i live in a area where nikkas rob packages:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: i have no problem going to a center and picking it up:ehh:
Yeah, my cousin works at UPS and he said he's doing that for his Xbox. Just call em as soon as it ships and instruct them to leave it at the center in your town. It'll be there early in the morning and you can pick it up way ahead of when the delivery truck would've delivered it.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Yeah, my cousin works at UPS and he said he's doing that for his Xbox. Just call em as soon as it ships and instruct them to leave it at the center in your town. It'll be there early in the morning and you can pick it up way ahead of when the delivery truck would've delivered it.
holy shyt thanks breh:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:,when u mean ship... u mean call them once they have it in hand?

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

funny enough I did this with the PS4. But I just requested they hold it at the distribution center through the app/website.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

Usually, you're able to change the final destination unless explicitly forbidden by the shipper. I do this for 90% of my packages and have almost never had a problem, especially from Amazon. UPS gets rerouted to the UPS Store around the block. Fedex goes to the local Fedex hub. I pass both on my way home. I'll 100% be picking this console up personally. I live in a great neighborhood, but I can hear the growling coming from the stomach of the streets: it's starving, and I don't plan on feeding anyone with the food on my plate. :camby:

I'm on call, but I wish I knew the exact day they'd ship/deliver so I could try to have the day off, but working or not, I'll be damn if sitting around all day waiting for UPS or Fedex will be the move, especially considering these a$$holes will see the garage fully open and three vehicles parked, and still won't ring a doorbell when dropping something off in the front. :martin:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
holy shyt thanks breh:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:,when u mean ship... u mean call them once they have it in hand?
Yeah, Sony will ship it at least two days before the 12th, you call once you get a tracking number and tell them to hold it at the distribution center.
Hold at Location | FedEx

funny enough I did this with the PS4. But I just requested they hold it at the distribution center through the app/website.
Yup

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Usually, you're able to change the final destination unless explicitly forbidden by the shipper. I do this for 90% of my packages and have almost never had a problem, especially from Amazon. UPS gets rerouted to the UPS Store around the block. Fedex goes to the local Fedex hub. I pass both on my way home. I'll 100% be picking this console up personally. I live in a great neighborhood, but I can hear the growling coming from the stomach of the streets: it's starving, and I don't plan on feeding anyone with the food on my plate. :camby:

I'm on call, but I wish I knew the exact day they'd ship/deliver so I could try to have the day off, but working or not, I'll be damn if sitting around all day waiting for UPS or Fedex will be the move, especially considering these a$$holes will see the garage fully open and three vehicles parked, and still won't ring a doorbell when dropping something off in the front. :martin:
Yeah, Sony will ship it at least two days before the 12th, you call once you get a tracking number and tell them to hold it at the distribution center.
Hold at Location | FedEx

Yup
tenor.gif
:salute::salute: rep