The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Ive never heard them but it looks like B&H randomly opened up pre-orders last night:ohhh:

That's the first retailer in awhile besides Target that popped up in the Telegram app for me.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Order online and pick up in stores

how are bots going to eat they can’t go pick it up in stores
Bots usually have hella stocked shipped to them

this is good news correct me tho :ohhh:

im hoping this is the case. i was gonna wait in my car nov 11 since target is around the corner from my crib. i was gonna check the night before. but i might just call that wednesday and see what their deal is about stock and if they will have any (1 or 30)

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
PS4 Pro Sold. Sold it last night for $220 with Death Stranding. I was trying to sell it for $250 and up but no one was budging.

Now the wait for PS5. :blessed:

Same here. Been trying to sell mines for $250 for a week with no bites. Dropped it down to 225 and sold with a couple days.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Same here. Been trying to sell mines for $250 for a week with no bites. Dropped it down to 225 and sold with a couple days.
I only sold it for that since that one guy was the most responsive. I had to drive a bit farther than usual especially late at night to get to him so it felt like a slight hassle but alas I sold it.