The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Daps
Several PS4 games got randomly updated in the past few weeks. Someone over on Recacera said a PS5 upgrade for FFVIIR is coming soon and today there was a random update to that game as well.

Other games that got updated:
  • PSVR Worlds
  • Astro Bot: Rescue Mission
  • Everybody's Golf VR
  • Spider-Man
  • God of War
  • God of War 3: Remastered
  • FFVIIR(today after no patch since launch)
Maybe they are being patched for the PS5's boost mode?

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
talked to him like a dog :mjlol:

"HEY! HEY you better get your boy!"

All fun and games til you get mysteriously pulled over with work in the trunk.
full

Daps
you guys can keep laughing about my hyperbolic prediction about the PS5 being hard to get throughout all of 2021
bot boys are here to stay
PS5 pre-order stock UPDATE: Extra batch of PlayStation 5 units will go on sale at launch

From the article

a Target spokesman said: "Thanks for reaching out! On the day of launch, the console will only be available in stores with Order Pickup or Drive Up orders. After the launch day, you may be able to purchase directly in stores, if product is still available:mjlol:."

They will probably stick to online in 2021 because people will keep congregating outside to buy in stores and they can't afford that due to COVID

Realistically demand will even out by say spring 2021 and you can walk in and get one freely around then...or not

For those who haven't secured a ps5 and are trying to get one online during launch , brace yourselves :mjlol:

Last edited:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
you guys can keep laughing about my hyperbolic prediction about the PS5 being hard to get throughout all of 2021
PS5 pre-order stock UPDATE: Extra batch of PlayStation 5 units will go on sale at launch

From the article

a Target spokesman said: "Thanks for reaching out! On the day of launch, the console will only be available in stores with Order Pickup or Drive Up orders. After the launch day, you may be able to purchase directly in stores, if product is still available:mjlol:."

They will probably stick to online in 2021 because people will keep congregating outside to buy in stores and they can't afford that due to COVID

Realistically demand will even out by say spring 2021 and you can walk in and get one freely around then...or not

For those who haven't secured a ps5 and are trying to get one online during launch , brace yourselves :mjlol:

I'll be aight. :unimpressed: Def not congregating outside during rona for a damn Playstation and would never pay above retail for a console. If I can't get one until Spring 2021, I'll be fine with my PS4, XSX, and XB1. :yeshrug:

Also gotta pay down this car note anyways.:win:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps

From the article

I’m unclear how long it’s gonna take but it’s gonna be nasty for most people to try to get one until the normal retail stores (Target, Best Buy, Walmart, etc.) get some physical stock where you can walk in and buy a console. The online ordering system is fukked due to bots and an overwhelming demand.

Daps
I’m unclear how long it’s gonna take but it’s gonna be nasty for most people to try to get one until the normal retail stores (Target, Best Buy, Walmart, etc.) get some physical stock where you can walk in and buy a console. The online ordering system is fukked due to bots and an overwhelming demand.
the article mentions future in store stock but many of these retail stores don't want to deal with the fukkery of COVID and people congregating
they might stick to limited in store stocks and the rest being online
it's going to be chaos for a while if that's the case

lamont614

Superstar
Daps

From the article

Order online and pick up in stores

how are bots going to eat they can’t go pick it up in stores
Bots usually have hella stocked shipped to them

this is good news correct me tho :ohhh:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I'll be aight. :unimpressed: Def not congregating outside during rona for a damn Playstation and would never pay above retail for a console. If I can't get one until Spring 2021, I'll be fine with my PS4, XSX, and XB1. :yeshrug:

Also gotta pay down this car note anyways.:win:

Hey, whatever helps you sleep at night...after the PS5 drops and you still covered by the exuberant warmth of the PS4.

:mjgrin: