The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Second controller and charging station is a must for me. Nothing beats the convenience of easily swapping a battery depleted controller for a fully fresh charged one.

You really shouldn't be using your controller whilst its charging with a chord. I get fighting games wired is king. But you need a separate dedicated wired dpad or fight stick.
Huh:jbhmm::jbhmm:
Really?? I been doing that now with the ps4:patrice:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went ahead and preordered a extra controller because I had some gift cards. My games will be digital. I don't think I will need a new headset. If I do I'll wait for Hyper X to drop one I like. Does anyone know if the PS4 camera will work on the 5? And I'll definitely buy more storage. Hopefully I can find a digital version so I don't have to keep this disc version.

Will sony have their own additional storage?
I would get the official ps5 headset. 3d audio is great and it's only $100.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Second controller and charging station is a must for me. Nothing beats the convenience of easily swapping a battery depleted controller for a fully fresh charged one.

You really shouldn't be using your controller whilst its charging with a chord. I get fighting games wired is king. But you need a separate dedicated wired dpad or fight stick.
it never messed up my controllers doing that

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
facts i never knew this shyt:picard::picard:

It's pretty much anything that are battery operated really. Phones for example, are the same deal. You usually don't want to be charging batteries beyond their max capacities, nor using the device the battery is in while it's charging like that.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
whoever is getting both systems that week is looking at $1000 or more (+ controllers games etc)....shyt you think i aint gonna sell my ps4 pro towards my series X and save $200 and then still finance it got me fukked up....:whew: