The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was a good move to keep momentum going. I feel like CPR should have just started doing their nightcity wire events now that by the time the 3rd one aired it would almost be time.

I feel like there’s nothing left to show of the game anymore and there’s still two months left. It would have made more sense for their marketing push if they kept the September release
Yup the slow steady drip keeps content to talk about over the weeks. They still got to talk about the UI, BC support improvements, create button and more.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
In hindsight, I feel like Sony revealing the price and launch date just a few days ago makes the wait better. It's only 52 days left. Imagine if we knew all this back in June? It'd seem like a long ass time to be waiting.

Yeah, I agree. It's so right around the corner now. Can't wait....and yet, I can.:takedat:

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
In hindsight, I feel like Sony revealing the price and launch date just a few days ago makes the wait better. It's only 52 days left. Imagine if we knew all this back in June? It'd seem like a long ass time to be waiting.

True, If it wasn't for COVID we would of seen way more. Not having E3 was huge.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn’t buy shyt extra this launch. Just the console and games.

for PS4 I bought every got damn thing day one just for it to collect dust.

camera, vita, extra controller, hella games etc

I’ll catch that stuff on sale later on.

Yep, I just copped a second controller that will def get use, and a camera because I know I’m gonna give VR one more chance with PSVR2, and I know the peripherals can get hectic at times so I’d rather just be ahead of it. Anything that’s a maybe will just get bought when it’s wanted.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m actually surprised the controllers are the same price considering how much extra tech is built into them this time around. The pressure sensitivity and locking of triggers, the sound quality, the extra options features....etc I can’t wait.

This is why I laugh at xbots. They get so hype they don’t have to buy new controllers no realizing that there’s also a real lack of next gen innovation that comes along with saving money. It’s like these nikkas want to live in the past forever, cheering over backwards compatibility and gamepass, they wanna play the same games on the same console with the same controller forever. That’s why they are so content with halo, gears, and forza practically being the same every game.

Sony is about bringing new experiences which is why i will always rock with them and nintendo.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ppl sleep on coppin a 2nd controller nikkas gon be sick when they sold out

I'm pre-ordering on Monday. Wanted to get all of my accessories and games in at once on a card with 0 interest, but I can't find the charging station and media remote available.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I'm pre-ordering on Monday. Wanted to get all of my accessories and games in at once on a card with 0 interest, but I can't find the charging station and media remote available.
i saw them on gamestop and amazon

edit: charging station is sold out on amazon but they still have the controllers

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Second controller and charging station is a must for me. Nothing beats the convenience of easily swapping a battery depleted controller for a fully fresh charged one.

You really shouldn't be using your controller whilst its charging with a chord. I get fighting games wired is king. But you need a separate dedicated wired dpad or fight stick.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
I went ahead and preordered a extra controller because I had some gift cards. My games will be digital. I don't think I will need a new headset. If I do I'll wait for Hyper X to drop one I like. Does anyone know if the PS4 camera will work on the 5? And I'll definitely buy more storage. Hopefully I can find a digital version so I don't have to keep this disc version.

Will sony have their own additional storage?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ppl sleep on coppin a 2nd controller nikkas gon be sick when they sold out

ya...7 consoles...13 controllers...PS3 the only system I don’t have 2 controllers for...but when I get into a game...I go long enough for a controller to run low...plus sometimes a controller just blanks for no reason...happened a couple times already while playing madden :no:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Second controller and charging station is a must for me. Nothing beats the convenience of easily swapping a battery depleted controller for a fully fresh charged one.

You really shouldn't be using your controller whilst its charging with a chord. I get fighting games wired is king. But you need a separate dedicated wired dpad or fight stick.

damn, i forgot about this shyt. Ok yall convinced me, i need a second controller and charge station.

I was thinking bout couch co op smh :snoop:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn, i forgot about this shyt. Ok yall convinced me, i need a second controller and charge station.

I was thinking bout couch co op smh :snoop:

bestbuy has controllers to preorder...the charging station temporarily out tho

once I got over the excitement of getting a couple consoles...I went back and got the controller and the charging shyt...normally I fukk with nyko for charging stations...but if sony dropping an official one I’m roll with that