The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
exactly thats stupid as fukk
You're trippin breh.

Create a games folder and you can reorganize your games however you want, the main screen is recently played apps.

Xbox UI has actually gotten worse since they removed kinect functionality, it's convoluted trying to find a settings option.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
You're trippin breh.

Create a games folder and you can reorganize your games however you want, the main screen is recently played apps.

Xbox UI has actually gotten worse since they removed kinect functionality, it's convoluted trying to find a settings option.
breh thats yall opinion if yall fukk with how the PS4 UI is cool i dont i like Xbox's better i just hope with PS5 they switch it up

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
breh thats yall opinion if yall fukk with how the PS4 UI is cool i dont i like Xbox's better i just hope with PS5 they switch it up

Was hoping they changed it up a little with for the XBX. Looks exactly the same, which would be underwhelming when you turn on a new console. You at least want to notice something fresh. Hopefully Sony delivers in that department.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Was hoping they changed it up a little with for the XBX. Looks exactly the same, which would be underwhelming when you turn on a new console. You at least want to notice something fresh. Hopefully Sony delivers in that department.
thats true i wouldnt mind if xbox changed it up for the series x but as long as it isnt some bullshyt like PS4's...they say familiarity breeds contempt but hey i love that xbox one dash board...i could have bout 20 pinnned games and i just click the one i want to play :wow:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
yall brehs that copped the 5 did you get an extra controller just incase ?? i scooped one up from best buy...never know you might get a faulty one with the system