The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Put your games in a folder. This is nitpicking :mjlol:

The Xbox UI is a mess of confusion. Either way I'm talking about themes. Xbox themes suck in terms of how they change up the whole system.

This is not doable on the X. Custom music on the background, UI sounds come on breh. :mjlit:

its not nit picking i dont want to put my games in a folder thats my whole point it looks fukkin ugly they need to jack xbox's UI bro idc about custom music i want a simple streamlined experience whats so hard to get ?

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
so are some of the bytches I fukk

but they still serve a purpose :ehh:

Both are hype before release, but end up disappointed by the length of the campaign:ohhh:

Multiplayer ends up being a lucrative affair:hubie:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Inb4 he gives her the 5 and she gives him nothing (or chlamydia). :mjlol:
huh are yall stupid ? i said all i was gonna do is give her the link if i found one im not paying for anything :snoop: maybe i misworded something in my original post either that or yall nikkas just stupid (prob just stupid)...only ps5 im paying for is the one i got from my amazon pre order yall got me fukked up in this thread...never been no sucker never paid for p*ssy never had to...im just lookin out for someone...i was tryin to smash regardless :manny:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
its not nit picking i dont want to put my games in a folder thats my whole point it looks fukkin ugly they need to jack xbox's UI bro idc about custom music i want a simple streamlined experience whats so hard to get ?

Nah, that shyt looks and functions hardly no different. A few icons horizontally and then you gotta go into "My games and apps" to see a bunch of boxes for games on Xbox is somehow easier than going into a folder? That video doesn't look any more streamlined as it is on PS4.

I think people just like things because they just like Xbox more :yeshrug:

How is this
maxresdefault.jpg

easier than this?
maxresdefault.jpg

PS4 UI is so simple to use.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Nah, that shyt looks and functions hardly no different. A few icons horizontally and then you gotta go into "My games and apps" to see a bunch of boxes for games on Xbox is somehow easier than going into a folder? That video doesn't look any more streamlined as it is on PS4.

I think people just like things because they just like Xbox more :yeshrug:
we could argue this all day but its pointless sony UI needs to give nikkas options i want to put my games where i want in the order i want i shouldnt have to go into a damn folder or create a folder :snoop:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
we could argue this all day but its pointless sony UI needs to give nikkas options i want to put my games where i want in the order i want i shouldnt have to go into a damn folder or create a folder :snoop:
Idk I don't see no difference I just turned on my Xbox to see and the shyt is no easier to organize than PS4. it's just a line of boxes to the right and the rest of the games under My games. The only customization is just adding more games to the home screen vertically which is just weird imo.

I don't think there's a one size fits all UI for everyone.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Idk I don't see no difference I just turned on my Xbox to see and the shyt is no easier to organize than PS4. it's just a line of boxes to the right and the rest of the games under My games. The only customization is just adding more games to the home screen vertically which is just weird imo.

I don't think there's a one size fits all UI for everyone.
bruh i aint played last of us 2 in 2 months and one day i look up and its not there...aint nobody tell that UI to move my shyt...shyt like that is what i DONT like...i dont like mf's moving my shyt in real life if i aint ask u to...u think im gonna take that shyt from a machine :camby:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bruh i aint played last of us 2 in 2 months and one day i look up and its not there...aint nobody tell that UI to move my shyt...shyt like that is what i DONT like...i dont like mf's moving my shyt in real life if i aint ask u to...u think im gonna take that shyt from a machine :camby:
:mjlol: Only times the tile move is if you play another game but when they in folders it stays put. It's an option but you like

tenor.gif

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
huh are yall stupid ? i said all i was gonna do is give her the link if i found one im not paying for anything :snoop: maybe i misworded something in my original post either that or yall nikkas just stupid (prob just stupid)...only ps5 im paying for is the one i got from my amazon pre order yall got me fukked up in this thread...never been no sucker never paid for p*ssy never had to...im just lookin out for someone...i was tryin to smash regardless :manny:

i got one already tryna score one for this girl hopefully she'll gimmie the puzzy if i do :shaq:

Yeah, we the stupid ones. :skip:

:umad: