Inches
big-storm.gif
What does this mean:damn:

Imhotep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw i wouldn’t get that, it’s a bunch of junk bundled in with it.

• Includes PS5 Slim disc console with DualSense wireless controller,
  • power cord,
  • HDMI cable,
  • USB-C-to-USB-A cable,
  • and stand; Spider-Man 2 game download voucher
  • additional wireless controller,
  • dual charging dock,
  • wired headset,
  • silicone case,
  • storage stand,
  • USB-C cable,
  • 2-in-1 USB-C cable,
  • four thumb grips,
  • and voucher
^ All this stuff is junk. Get the regular spider-man bundle for 499.99

Buy a second dualsense for 45 from gamestop

Or 50 from bestbuy

Buy the sony brand charging dock for 30, from any of the places above

That should only be under 600 dollars…if you want a nice pair of headphones theres a bunch of better options

Just got the 499 Spiderman Joint for my son with the extra controller for christmas
Admittedly I have been out of the console gaming for years and he has been pc gaming thus far so I am completely out of the loop
Am I going to need to pay the PS subscription for him to squad up with his friends online?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Just got the 499 Spiderman Joint for my son with the extra controller for christmas
Admittedly I have been out of the console gaming for years and he has been pc gaming thus far so I am completely out of the loop
Am I going to need to pay the PS subscription for him to squad up with his friends online?

Depends on the game -

Warzone, fortnite, roblox, apex, etc. are all free to play, you don’t need a subscription for those.

Everything else requires a ps plus sub

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Yes you will need the PS sub but you'll also need an extra controller because the 499 spidey does NOT come with an extra controller

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Is Final Fantasy 14 worth trying out? The only MMORPG I ever played was the Old Republic and that was back in 2016 and while I enjoyed it, I didn’t like playing with a Keyboard and the controller setup I used was finnicky as fukk

I just finished FF16 and i’m itching to get back into epic RPG realm and I read that FF14 has a ton of great content but I was wondering if anyone had any first hand experience playing it on the PS5

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Is Final Fantasy 14 worth trying out? The only MMORPG I ever played was the Old Republic and that was back in 2016 and while I enjoyed it, I didn’t like playing with a Keyboard and the controller setup I used was finnicky as fukk

I just finished FF16 and i’m itching to get back into epic RPG realm and I read that FF14 has a ton of great content but I was wondering if anyone had any first hand experience playing it on the PS5
If you’re worried about mouse and keyboard i feel confident in at least saying the gamepad/controller implementation is really well done on console

FFXIV is a huge time commitment so you gotta put in crazy hours to get to the really good parts. A Realm Reborn isn’t really that interesting imo, but apparently all the expansions are way better

rabbid

Superstar
Daps

Yeah its free to try out. At this point its like the game and 2 expansions for no additional sub cost. Unfortunately you do have to play until the first expansion, Heavensward, to really see the great stuff. Now you can play the original campaign with bots so its fully soloable. The PS5 version is great, runs well at 60fps and has all the content of the PC game. The soundtrack, story, and character interactions are A1.

Just marathon the initial game while listening to podcasts or something and then you'll be good.