The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
The OG. Can’t have more than 4-5 aaa games if that before I have to go in and delete.

My homie copped the 2tb for 99 and says he got 36 games on that joint. That’s good enough for me
Man, I feel like I just took $700 bucks and flushed it down the toilet rn. So I'm not eager to buy something else, but I may have no choice. I want to play Spiderman and mw3

Then it annoys me that Im hearing talk of a Pro model. Aint nobody tryin to hear that after spendin guap on this shyt

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man, I feel like I just took $700 bucks and flushed it down the toilet rn. So I'm not eager to buy something else, but I may have no choice. I want to play Spiderman and mw3

Then it annoys me that Im hearing talk of a Pro model. Aint nobody tryin to hear that after spendin guap on this shyt

you don’t deserve a PS5. :hhh:

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
I can't even get my old Leftwich screen name back. I use to give fake birthdays cuz I didn't want the man having all my info. Now look where we are. We willingly give them all our info. Never thought it would be like this

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

Yea I’m a day one buyer so I feel like I got my 3-4 years of play to start spending again. By the time the pro comes, I’ll sell mine for half at least, take my memory with me and put it in the pro

This has been the natural progression for a while now. Only thing different is needing so much damn space and it being a high priced ssd

But seeing how you just got it, hell nah I’d not be spending more money. Took me years to get to this point of frustration

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Before you bush your ps4 do a cloud upload of all your saves.
I lost so much progress on games thinking my PS4 saves were automatically uploaded completely forgetting I made my sons' ps4 my primary for the gamesharing and only those saves got auto uploaded. :snoop:

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
Are you the GOAT of worst opinions? :what:
yeah it eventually became my personal favorite too out of all the playstations…first time I used a console as a complete media device in my living room—play games, music (mp3s), movies (DVDs, blu-rays, ripped movies)
Oh but look, someone agrees with me. The graphics from ps3 to now is not some huge leap. PSN was free. Just an incredible console. This ps5 shyt is overrated as hell