The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yep, the big pc launch is a big marketing push for the ps5 release. It might end up the 2nd biggest exclusive of the year lol
Yeah, I think everything went perfectly for it because all of the media attention made people curious about the product. It's pretty much an event, and cool to see a CRPG go mainstream since they usually don't move units on consoles

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah, I think everything went perfectly for it because all of the media attention made people curious about the product. It's pretty much an event, and cool to see a CRPG go mainstream since they usually don't move units on consoles

Yes, im very proud of them, like i’ve said before…I’ve been chasing that Divinity Original Sin 2 high for like 6 years now. They did something incredibly special with that game and im glad they’re being rewarded for it for this one.

Best rpg studio, hands down.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yes, im very proud of them, like i’ve said before…I’ve even chasing that Divinity Original Sin 2 high for like 6 years now. They did something incredibly special with that game and im glad they’re being rewarded for it for this one.

Best rpg studio, hands down.
Yeah, playing it on PC at the moment, and it def feels like an all time rpg game. I am about 10 hours in, and it's def going to set the standard for RPG games going forward.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
No bullshyt, at this point I think I could have bought a PS5 and Final Fantasy XVI and been completely content this generation. What a phenomenal game.

If this can play touchscreen FFXIV (14), I'd 100% buy it :wow: :wow:

If it truly is moddable because of android, this will be an easy buy for many.

Also I don’t believe that price lol

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If it truly is moddable because of android, this will be an easy buy for many.

Also I don’t believe that price lol

Crossing my fingers for that price. Hopefully sony doesn’t price it out of affordability for people that want to play mobile. It benefits them much more if people continue playing ps5 away from their ps5’s more than making a couple extra dollars