The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

I just want a Playstation indie machine. Why did they make this streaming thing instead of a Vita 2?

I don't need a handheld to play exclusives. I just want something to load up on indies that's portable. With the success of the Steam Deck, Sony easily could have done this. :francis:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I just want a Playstation indie machine. Why did they make this streaming thing instead of a Vita 2?

I don't need a handheld to play exclusives. I just want something to load up on indies that's portable. With the success of the Steam Deck, Sony easily could have done this. :francis:

The more time that goes on the more this is looking like a must cop for me tbh

Its exactly what i want in a handheld, just a dualsense with a big ass screen in the middle

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I mean, PSN has pretty much all of the indies at this stage. So just play them on this. PSN has a vastly superior selection of indies than the Vita had.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Just copped for my ps5. Gonna put my 980 pro 2tb it has into my pc.

Nice. I put a 2 TB PCIe 4 in it, and a gen 3 outside of it for my ps4 games. Also got some dark plates for it and made it all black. #PimpMyPlaystation
:banderas:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
So has anyone experienced USB ports dying on your PS5 console? I believe my main USB A to C port has died and I think that the culprit was leaving my unit on standby mode indefinitely. (Which kills controllers too). I had to replace a controller too, but I've been having sync issues due to that dead port and a faulty brand new (black, I was coerced into getting it. I prefer white) controller that wouldn't connect to any port although the controller was connected.

I think I'm back online after a month of frustration.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Kinda funny to look back at this. The X & O buttons were setup to function similar to the A/B buttons for Nintendo, but ultimately everybody used them in the reverse manner with the X button basically being a select/activate button, and O or Triangle being used as a “back” button in most menus
I think until recently, the Japanese consoles had X & O setups are reversed from the US consoles, so the symbol meanings are true for the Japanese version of games.