The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Will be interesting to see what we get at the SoP - hopefully Helldivers 2 and some new indie/AA stuff, as so far it's just Pacific Drive, Tchia and Little Devil Inside, plus the Chinese stuff and I guess Stellar Blade, although that looks pretty much AAA. Not sure anything there is on the level of Sifu/Kena, except for maybe Stellar Blade.

Do we think we'll see stuff like SF6, Tekken and RE4 Remake again? Obviously we'll see Burning Shores.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Will be interesting to see what we get at the SoP - hopefully Helldivers 2 and some new indie/AA stuff, as so far it's just Pacific Drive, Tchia and Little Devil Inside, plus the Chinese stuff and I guess Stellar Blade, although that looks pretty much AAA. Not sure anything there is on the level of Sifu/Kena, except for maybe Stellar Blade.

Do we think we'll see stuff like SF6, Tekken and RE4 Remake again? Obviously we'll see Burning Shores.

Totally forgot about Little Devil Inside. What happened to it? When the damn release date?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I dont expect anything AAA or in that realm unless stellar blade or one of the china hero project games are dropping. I’m waiting to see what the next big ‘playstation indie’ title is gonna be. Right now if feels like Pacific Drive and Tchia are the only two coming out soon

but also, sony is on a kill streak with their SoP’s so hopefully that maintain the quality of the last two.