The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
where did you get it from?

I preordered it from bestbuy and amazon but I canceled the amazon order bcuz there are ppl who have preordered it since november but still haven’t received it from them…the bestbuy order is supposed to ship on the 13th but I’ll have to wait and see if they actually do…it’s a very hard controller to get ahold of…one breh here got one from walmart

Amazon...said it'll get here on the 22nd

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
It’d be dope if they go full nintendo and have it work in conjunction with a new console game

Naw you gotta hit up customer service and go full karen, tell them to honor that 110 dollars or you’ll talk to their manager
full
They charged my card so I guess I’m getting it :wow:

Hope it worth the hype.:ld:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyone have the t300 rs gt racing wheel by thrust master?

I’m gonna try it out tommorow with gt5

nah I don’t have that wheel…only suggestion is to try and get it from bestbuy or amazon…someplace that has a generous return policy just in case he doesn’t like it…I did have another thrustmaster wheel that got me into rig racing tho…eventually I went with fanatec but the thrustmaster wheel I had was cool…main thing is for him to try it out for himself first

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
nah I don’t have that wheel…only suggestion is to try and get it from bestbuy or amazon…someplace that has a generous return policy just in case he doesn’t like it…I did have another thrustmaster wheel that got me into rig racing tho…eventually I went with fanatec but the thrustmaster wheel I had was cool…main thing is for him to try it out for himself first
Yea that’s why I got it from Amazon… same place I’m getting the vr.. easy returns
Nah, got the Logitech G29 wheels/pedal/shifter. Once you get a racing wheel you will never use a controller again for a driving game.
Facts. I had the whole g29 setup with the ps4 gtsport and og psvr:wow:

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
Since I learned how to drive stick last year I've been looking for some wheel recommendations. I'm glad I stopped by in here for a second cause I've been on the fence about buying one.