The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Daps
My friends were selling ps5s and they stopped doing that mid2022.

Tough shyt for him. He'll be able to sell em but his not gonna get the type of mark up he coulda got last year.
Same here. Bought mostly for friends at first then started selling to randoms throughout 2021 and spring 2022. Anyone with a pulse could see the market was slowly getting flooded with consoles. If people really wanted one, they could get one with a little research.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
How's everyone's experience with remote play? Thinking about picking up the backbone. Will mainly do offline play
My experience is accessing via the Steam Deack. It's Extremely Solid on the same network (in-house). So-so, so far when trying to do out out of network. Could just be my phone and job location's reception tho. Need to test on some solid internet.
How do you use Remote Play offline? I thought it required an internet connection..
Of course it requires an internet connection, fool.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Of course it requires an internet connection, fool.
The breh just said he plans on using it offline mainly :dahell: get your nut ass outta here.

Anyway, i have the Backbone and its easily the best mobile controller out. I would recommend getting Play Pass or Apple Arcade trial if you get one because there's a few games on there worth playing as well, that you can download.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The breh just said he plans on using it offline mainly :dahell: get your nut ass outta here.

Anyway, i have the Backbone and its easily the best mobile controller out. I would recommend getting Play Pass or Apple Arcade trial if you get one because there's a few games on there worth playing as well, that you can download.
See his follow up post....you nut ass.