The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Journey to the lands of Tsushima
I’ve got the ps4 version which I never got around to playing. Do I have to buy the ps5 version? I heard something about certain devs offering up scaling for games which released on previous gens

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I got a stupid question brehs

Will I lose data on my PS4 when I transfer it to my PS5?

Also I notice everyone keeps their PS5 upright, does it cause any damage to just lay it on the side like the previous gens?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Will I lose data on my PS4 when I transfer it to my PS5?

No, its all in the cloud. As long as if you have ps plus you always have access to it unless you delete it. You can also create your own backups with a usb drive or external drive

Also I notice everyone keeps their PS5 upright, does it cause any damage to just lay it on the side like the previous gens?

Nope. Purely aesthetic, but you should install your stand on the side (from the side it just snaps on) instead of just laying your ps5 down on its side.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
No, its all in the cloud. As long as if you have ps plus you always have access to it unless you delete it. You can also create your own backups with a usb drive or external drive

Nope. Purely aesthetic, but you should install your stand on the side (from the side it just snaps on) instead of just laying your ps5 down on its side.
Damn so if I don’t renew Ps Plus I could lose my save game data too?