The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
also nikkas was making it sound like cyberpunk was the worst game to release ever. is it actually trash? what'ss the deal with it?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
also nikkas was making it sound like cyberpunk was the worst game to release ever. is it actually trash? what'ss the deal with it?

No, that game is dope as fukk. They patched it. However, the release day was fukked up and too many bugs, etc so that's why they shytty on it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
the accessbility thing is such a genius (or late in the game) move for microsoft and sony. It makes so much sense to push these things, its such good PR to say you care about disabled gamers but it also introduces more people into gaming. It’s expanding the market if everyone can play and finish god of war or last of us, versus something like elden ring where you pretty much have to be a small percentage of the game playing audience to get from point A to point B

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

it’s a very good game…prior to the mass effect remastered series it was the first RPG that I was really able to dive into (I realize I like science fiction RPGs…I can’t get into those “old world” swords and dragons type shyts)

my experience got marred by a major bug tho…I literally reached a point in the game where I couldn’t play it for more than a few minutes without it completely freezing…had to wait MONTHS for a patch that actually fixed it…and by the time it came around, I kind of lost where I was at in the story…it doesn’t help that the side missions don’t feel interconnected to the story in any way whatsoever…so I’m just lost

I might just decide to start completely over at some point…but it’s definitely a game worth playing…it helps too that you don’t seem to be aware of all the shyt that was promised during development that the game either didn’t implement at all or did so poorly

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It was a nightmare game from a technical POW when it first released and deservedly got shytted on for being basically unplayable. It took them a year plus to fix it. The actual game is good.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Demon Souls and R&C: Rift Apart $30 a piece :patrice:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just to let you know, Demon’s Souls is on plus
Thanks but I haven't subscribed to Plus in years :dead:

That'll probably change when Factions comes out but I can at least put these on ice until I play Elden Ring.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Played a lil bit of Stray & GT7

Liking Stray a lot

as for GT7, I don't remember all this stuff being in the way of just getting out there and driving...Haven't really loved these as much since GT2