Superstar
Daps

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Socom back would be so fire. But I do agree only late 30s and up heads remember it

Im a washed 32 years old, I know Socom, I bought Socom for the ps3 because I needed a headset.

This headset will be offered in one retail version of SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation this October, as well as a standalone peripheral this fall. It features a prominent Mute button and a Charging Cradle. It will work with not only your PS3 but with Bluetooth enabled cell phones. But this is information that you already know about. Today we want to talk about some really cool features of this Headset that we have been working on behind the scenes. These features will be unlocked by the PS3 through a firmware update that is scheduled for this fall.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Damn, I'm only 27 and I know what SOCOM is :old:
Im a washed 32 years old, I know Socom, I bought Socom for the ps3 because I needed a headset.

This headset will be offered in one retail version of SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation this October, as well as a standalone peripheral this fall. It features a prominent Mute button and a Charging Cradle. It will work with not only your PS3 but with Bluetooth enabled cell phones. But this is information that you already know about. Today we want to talk about some really cool features of this Headset that we have been working on behind the scenes. These features will be unlocked by the PS3 through a firmware update that is scheduled for this fall.

I don't acknowledge anything after socom 2. 3 the maps were too big and the past one sucked

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Anyone else having licensing issues right now on their psn games? I'm getting some weird messaging saying the store is having problems, but I can access the store and even do purchase it seems (I was able to dl one of the psn+ freebies). Yet, all games are having the licensing issue come up. Tried to restore licenses and toggle with Console Sharing options, but it keeps telling me the store is experiencing issues, own either selection to process.