The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Things are starting to get a little better. One of my coworkers was able to cop a PS5 at a physical Walmart. It was the only one left and they didn't have it out on display. The only reason he knew they had one at the store is because he checked online and saw they had 1 in stock

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Things are starting to get a little better. One of my coworkers was able to cop a PS5 at a physical Walmart. It was the only one left and they didn't have it out on display. The only reason he knew they had one at the store is because he checked online and saw they had 1 in stock

yeah, they’re coming in hot and leaving just as fast. Almost all the major retailers are getting them. This is the first holiday season where ‘normies’ can walk into a store and have a good chance at bagging one.

But PS Direct has had them all in stock consistently for two months now. Individual versions sell out but they are up again the next day, even the digitals

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
My ps5 makes a loud sound when turning on the goes to normal ?

:damn:

Only had it since January

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a PS5 now and I have a little buyers remorse. Mainly because I think I had glitched PS+ on the PS4 and I could play online without paying for it. The PS5 fixed that :francis:

Also ragequitting on the PS5 isn't as smooth. :russ:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I got a PS5 now and I have a little buyers remorse. Mainly because I think I had glitched PS+ on the PS4 and I could play online without paying for it. The PS5 fixed that :francis:

Also ragequitting on the PS5 isn't as smooth. :russ:

At least it doesn’t sound like a vacuum cleaner your tv

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
:picard:

Did you clean your dust off your PS5? and how often you clean your PS5? I always clean my PS5 every month, just to make sure no dust on my PS5

That’s what I’m going to do tomorrow

It sound super violent too then it goes back to regular

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
yeah, they’re coming in hot and leaving just as fast. Almost all the major retailers are getting them. This is the first holiday season where ‘normies’ can walk into a store and have a good chance at bagging one.

But PS Direct has had them all in stock consistently for two months now. Individual versions sell out but they are up again the next day, even the digitals
What you been watching, fool?