The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Mass effect worth jumping into? Never played the series before
I played back in the 360 days. Was the truth back then.

My digital copy just sold on eBay. Having second thoughts :sadcam: , but wanted to play the 2018 GoW before hopping into Rag. By the time I'm ready to play it, hopefully it's cheaper than what it sold for (52)

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Installed my 4tb SSD earlier this evening.

I actually stripped the screw holding down the M2 washer and apparently, that was a common issue. Not even gonna lie, at first I was like:

giphy.webp

Thinking I couldn't get it out because I tried pliers and another #0 screwdriver. Eventually, I got it out using a rubber band inside the screw while twisting. :whew: I actually had to youtube that lol

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Installed my 4tb SSD earlier this evening.

I actually stripped the screw holding down the M2 washer and apparently, that was a common issue. Not even gonna lie, at first I was like:

giphy.webp

Thinking I couldn't get it out because I tried pliers and another #0 screwdriver. Eventually, I got it out using a rubber band inside the screw while twisting. :whew: I actually had to youtube that lol
How much and what type my brother?

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
How much and what type my brother?
The 4TB WD_BLACK SN850X for $375 thanks to Black Friday :myman:

Doesn't come with a heatsink, so I copped this Sabrent one that was designed for PS5 for $15 after recommendations

Joint replaces the regular PS5 SSD lid with thermal tape applied to it so it can press down on the SSD while fitting perfectly on top of it. You can even replace the tape if you have a bigger sized SSD.

there are a lot of muthafukkin instances when I wish I knew about this :snoop:
I felt the same way once I did it :dead:

Hate stripping screws and this was the one I feared because everything was so small. Though I'd be stuck with that old SSD forever :damn: