The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
d61622d5ef3a1658214c6fd4d7188dad3848b0f7.jpg

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog - Available starting December 20.
  • WWE 2K22 | PS4 - available on January 3 2023
  • Far Cry 5 | PS4
  • Far Cry New Dawn | PS4
  • Far Cry Primal | PS4
  • Mortal Shell | PS4, PS5
  • Judgment | PS4, PS5
  • Yakuza: Like a Dragon | PS4, PS5
  • Yakuza 6: The Song of Life | PS4
  • Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor | PS4
  • Middle-Earth: Shadow of War | PS4
  • The Pedestrian | PS4, PS5
  • Evil Genius 2 | PS4, PS5
  • Adventure Time Pirates of the Enchiridion | PS4
  • Ben 10: Power Trip | PS4, PS5
  • Gigantosaurus The Game | PS4
  • Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire – Ultimate Edition | PS4
  • Worms W.M.D | PS4
  • The Escapists 2 | PS4
PlayStation Plus Premium | Classics
  • Ridge Racer 2 | PSP
  • Heavenly Sword | PS3
  • Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus | PS1
  • Pinball Heroes | PSP

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I don't know what the hell going on with my controller. shyt is bugging. I was noticing it a bit while playing Horizon and more recently during COD. The right joystick be messed up where my character would start randomly spinning left. They said to pull it up and wiggle it a bit but doesn't permanently solve the problem. I was looking at that new dualsense edge controller up for preorder for next month but it was like $200 and funds are tight right now. I was gonna hold off on the vr when I got the email and that was $500 so $200 for this controller not much better. I'll have to wait and see what the next month brings or maybe just wait and see if it drops in price shortly after release.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know what the hell going on with my controller. shyt is bugging. I was noticing it a bit while playing Horizon and more recently during COD. The right joystick be messed up where my character would start randomly spinning left. They said to pull it up and wiggle it a bit but doesn't permanently solve the problem. I was looking at that new dualsense edge controller up for preorder for next month but it was like $200 and funds are tight right now. I was gonna hold off on the vr when I got the email and that was $500 so $200 for this controller not much better. I'll have to wait and see what the next month brings or maybe just wait and see if it drops in price shortly after release.

stick might be drifting…it’s crazy how many ppl here have experienced it…I’ve never had that issue tho *knocks on wood* if you have an air duster can then try spraying the area where the sticks protrude from the controller…sometimes it’s just dust/gunk causing the controller to do that

Last edited:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
This explains why Final Fantasy is going exclusive again

The Final Fantasy fanbase has been mostly regulated to the PlayStation platform for 4 console generations straight with their second home being PC. The only time it felt like there was more FF players on the Xbox platform was back in 7 gen and that's thanks to Peter Moore, but once he left in the middle of that generation to work for EA, nothing was the same for Xbox :francis:

I don't know if they'll ever get the JRPG fanbase back on their platform on some 25% Xbox, 25% Nintendo and 50% PlayStation like they somehow did nearly two decades ago.

Last edited: