The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

top-10-done-1669820231163.png

corny that they included multi-plat characters…but I guess it’d be hard to do a top 10 otherwise…ellie is a top 5 character tho

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
was gonna preorder it from amazon but I’m not paying $180 for a controller that doesn’t rumble…the adaptive triggers wouldn’t have mattered to me tho…I like that it’s shaped like an xbox controller and that you can even mimic the layout…the 20 hour battery life is huge also…but no rumble is unacceptable

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just playing Ghostwire: Tokyo trial. Man, I can't believe I slept on this game. I wish I've copped this game when it was on sale. Navigating the Tokyo city is a lot of fun and the combat is amazing

Man, I feel like this is a true next-gen game cause of the damn amazing haptic feedback and adaptive triggers in this game.

@Kamikaze Revy I know you have this game.

@Gizmo_Duck have you played this game?

Edited: My Ghostwire: Tokyo game trial has just ended :mjcry:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I just playing Ghostwire: Tokyo trial. Man, I can't believe I slept on this game. I wish I've copped this game when it was on sale. Navigating the Tokyo city is a lot of fun and the combat is amazing

Man, I feel like this is a true next-gen game cause of the damn amazing haptic feedback and adaptive triggers in this game.

Naw, like I said before it will probably go to ps plus once the exclusivity period ends, I’ll prob just wait until then. A lot of games coming out these next two months

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw, like I said before it will probably go to ps plus once the exclusivity period ends, I’ll prob just wait until then. A lot of games coming out these next two months

This game is def slept on and underrated but again I only played trial for only one hour.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

hmm gonna try this now

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let me know when you think of this game after you play.

@Gizmo_Duck

it’s ok so far…shiny objects floating in the air remind me of deathloop for some reason…some gameplay is similar to dishonored but not as smooth…story hasn’t weaved me in yet…this is something I’d pick up if it’s being offered free on PS…previews never made me want to rush and buy it…playing it for a bit hasn’t changed that

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
one of these random headless japanese schoolgirls things just scared the fukk outta me in the hospital…I heard it but didn’t see it :mjlol: