The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Action adventure. Open world. A lil CoD. Never was much into the linear games like GoW. Might cop that Elden Ring and a sports title til GTA6 rolls out. Don't have much time to game atm

Try Ghost of Tsushima Directors cut. It’s on PS Plus extra along with a lot of other games, good value for new players

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Try Ghost of Tsushima Directors cut. It’s on PS Plus extra along with a lot of other games, good value for new players
Amazon jerked me. Saying the shyt was delivered when it wasn't. Talkmbout they can't contact the driver. FOH.How the hell a multibillion dollar company can't contact their drivers?

Now I have a refund in process cause they're "out of stock". Im thinking they never really had it to begin with

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Amazon jerked me. Saying the shyt was delivered when it wasn't. Talkmbout they can't contact the driver. FOH.How the hell a multibillion dollar company can't contact their drivers?

Now I have a refund in process cause they're "out of stock". Im thinking they never really had it to begin with

Yeah, i mean amazon wouldn’t be able to really find out what happened via the driver, but they can call ups/fedex and have them check the scan/tracking number.

Driver might be playing your ps5 right now :francis:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

damn that’s fukked smh

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, i mean amazon wouldn’t be able to really find out what happened via the driver, but they can call ups/fedex and have them check the scan/tracking number.

ya for it to be marked as delivered then it’s most likely on the driver…if it was OOS then they would’ve said that from rip and canceled his order

@GoPro you should be able to see the tracking from your account to see if it even made it to your local amazon carrier facility and if it actually went out for delivery…at least you getting a refund but that’s a shytty deal tho cuz you coulda been playing your shyt right now

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@GoPro PS direct still has the regular AND digital GOW bundle in stock…I just logged in and checked…worth getting even if you already have the game which you can sell or give away to someone

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Nah, if it was marked delivered, then only two things could've happened. Either the driver dropped off at the wrong address or the driver never dropped it off and stole your shyt. That sucks. Did they not present a photo of it being delivered?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, if it was marked delivered, then only two things could've happened. Either the driver dropped off at the wrong address or the driver never dropped it off and stole your shyt. That sucks. Did they not present a photo of it being delivered?

they’re not always required to do that…I actually was surprised to see one of them do it the other day bcuz it’s been years since I’ve had a driver snap a photo of my delivery

GoPro

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang

It was Amazon's own delivery. Tracking went from out for delivery, to driver is 3 stops away, to item hand delivered to a resident. So if they can report the driver's location, wtf can't they contact this person? :stopitslime::stopitslime:
They probably did me a favor since I have no time to game anyway, still pissed though. Wish Amazon had competition, I'd cancel my account off this shyt

GoPro

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
they’re not always required to do that…I actually was surprised to see one of them do it the other day bcuz it’s been years since I’ve had a driver snap a photo of my delivery

For a any deliveries of theirs that comes to my door when I'm not present, I usually get photos.

That's the thing, they ALWAYS leave on my porch and snap a photo. This the first time ever something has been "hand delivered".

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Just landed me a PS5 for the lolo from Amazon via invite 😲😲. Been a loyal Amazonian for years and it finally paid off. Gon get here tmrw and I don't even know what to do with it. Haven't had a console since ps3/360. Time to research

Same. Finally got one and it ended up being the God Of War Bundle

GoPro

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
@GoPro PS direct still has the regular AND digital GOW bundle in stock…I just logged in and checked…worth getting even if you already have the game which you can sell or give away to someone

Hmm, got me tempted to pull the trigger on this, even though I really don't want GoW.

Edit: it is getting great reviews tho :patrice:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hmm, got me tempted to pull the trigger on this, even though I really don't want GoW.

Edit: it is getting great reviews tho :patrice:

bruh…it’s gonna be a game of the year contender and more than likely has a realistic chance of winning based on reviews…I’m being “modest” cuz I technically haven’t finished it yet…but yes it’s gotten great reviews…the previous game won game of the year in 2018…and so far this is a worthy sequel…that being said you can always sell it or give it to a friend/family member…but I imagine you want to secure a PS5 with holiday season being right around the corner when it’ll probably be difficult to get again

Last edited: