The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

DSA15

Pro
Daps
I don’t know how many users in here already have a ps5, but PS Direct is offering a PS5 bundle pre order with COD Modern Warfare (Release is 10/28/22). If you have a PS Plus membership then you get same day release.

If any of you guys want it still or another font already provided a link earlier then ignore it.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
They have it available every day at this point, unless you just dont want to buy

Bro where have you been looking? I got one of PS direct a few weeks ago and just last Sunday my moms was able to walk into Best Buy a buy one for my dad.

Show me where i can cop for retail price right now?
Am i suppose to walk to drive to every target and best buy in my area and ask them when they getting them?

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
Show me where i can cop for retail price right now?
Am i suppose to walk to drive to every target and best buy in my area and ask them when they getting them?
I just got mine from the PlayStation site. Easy af to cop one nowadays breh breh

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
If you had spent more time signing up for playstation direct drops instead of shytposting on thecoli, you woulda had a ps5 last year.

nikka who are you? How are you familiar with my posts yet ive never even heard of you until now? Why do some of yall move like fakkits? Stop watching me.

Ive had ps direct for months. Not one email regarding an invitation.

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikka who are you? How are you familiar with my posts yet ive never even heard of you until now? Why do some of yall move like fakkits? Stop watching me.

Ive had ps direct for months. Not one email regarding an invitation.
im a regular in this section(and in this thread!)

nobody follows you, but you post in some popular threads in this section.

if you dont want your posts public, you probably shouldn't post in an open thread on a public forum.

if you had spent less time calling people names and more time checking your email spam folder for ps direct, you'd have had a ps5 last year.