The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
I'm waiting for the official one from Sony.
I'm copping both
full

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I got a question if anyone can answer..

I finally got a Ps5 2 weeks ago and GameStop made me get a 175 dollars redeem code and their stupid membership for me to buy it. Is there any way I can get that 175 dollars back out of my wallet :why:
My wife just called me and told me she went in the Gamestop in Terre Haute and I have to get a membership to get a ps5. Even though the membership is like $15, imagine the # of ppl who sign up just for the ps5 and won't even get one because it will be sold out

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Finally got me a PS5. Wife gave me her card and told me it's an early Xmas present:blessed:

They had like 6 at gamestop. Wife told me I need to be there early. My dumb ass was in the parking lot 2 hours before they opened. I'm on fanduel, making my NFL picks to kill time. 12pm comes and I'm the only customer in the store:martin:

I get my ps5 and the extra controller(red, they were out of white) and walk out in 5 minutes

Buckeye Fever's Wife

Top Dolla Ho
Daps
Reppin
The buffet line
Finally got me a PS5. Wife gave me her card and told me it's an early Xmas present:blessed:

They had like 6 at gamestop. Wife told me I need to be there early. My dumb ass was in the parking lot 2 hours before they opened. I'm on fanduel, making my NFL picks to kill time. 12pm comes and I'm the only customer in the store:martin:

I get my ps5 and the extra controller(red, they were out of white) and walk out in 5 minutes
YOURE WELCOME

With your ungrateful ass :aicmon: