The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

ThaRebel

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
41st was the worsest turf on the earth...
I had to buy SSD 2TB two yesterday cause mine SSD 1TB is not enough, too many games and hate that I had to delete some games to make room especially God of War Ragnarok is coming next month so that's why I better copped SSD 2TB. Now, My PS5 is on steroid :blessed:

Been thinkin bout doin this. Can you use both at the same time or did you have redownload the games from your 1TB?

And where did you get your 2TB?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been thinkin bout doin this. Can you use both at the same time or did you have redownload the games from your 1TB?

And where did you get your 2TB?

No, you have to replace SSD 1TB and have to redownload the games again which is a pain in the ass but hey I'm not that complaining.

I bought SSD 1TB from Western Digital website last year, the prince was over $230 at that time. Now, I bought SSD 2TB from Best Buy, the prince was $259.

ThaRebel

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
41st was the worsest turf on the earth...
No, you have to replace SSD 1TB and have to redownload the games again which is a pain in the ass but hey I'm not that complaining.

I bought SSD 1TB from Western Digital website last year, the prince was over $230 at that time. Now, I bought SSD 2TB from Best Buy, the prince was $259.

Damn. I knew from the moment I got the 1TB that I should have waited for the 2TB. :snoop:

I'ma try to hold out for Black Friday

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn. I knew from the moment I got the 1TB that I should have waited for the 2TB. :snoop:

I'ma try to hold out for Black Friday

Yeah, maybe you should wait for Black Friday but again I should have waited for Black Friday but I was like fukk it, it's $259, and plus God of War Ragnarok is coming on Nov 4. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if SSD 2TB would be sold out on Black Friday. I was so lucky I went in store Best Buy and SSD 2TB was only two left so I grabbed one.

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
I got a question if anyone can answer..

I finally got a Ps5 2 weeks ago and GameStop made me get a 175 dollars redeem code and their stupid membership for me to buy it. Is there any way I can get that 175 dollars back out of my wallet :why: