Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

e43085a61168498e6785732fb95f76f88d9ed90d.jpg

Fbf3HNyWIAA_5SK

FbgDz1eaAAAtNDv

PlayStation Plus Premium | Classics | Available September 20​

Syphon Filter 2 | PS1

Agency operatives Gabe Logan and Lian Xing discover that a plot to sell off the deadly Syphon Filter virus stems from within their own organization. As they attempt to expose the conspirators and prevent the sale, the Agency responds by alerting military and police forces that Logan and Xing must be eliminated. Originally released in 2000, Syphon Filter 2 is enhanced with up-rendering, rewind, quick save, and custom video filters.

The Sly Collection | PS3

The Sly Collection features a trio of stealth action adventures in the form of the original Sly Cooper, Sly 2: Band of Thieves, and Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves. But that's not all the Sly goodness you can enjoy this month…

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time | PS3

The pages of the Thievius Racc00nus are disappearing and now Sly and The Gang must get back together to save the Cooper Clan legacy from being destroyed forever! Travel through time, meeting and playing as Sly's ancestors as you race to recover the past to save their future.

Bentley's Hackpack | PS3

Featuring three of the retro inspired arcade mini-games from Sly Cooper Thieves in Time, Bentley's Hackpack introduces an additional 20 levels and 100 challenges to each game. The games also include tons of Sly Cooper loot to collect and cameos from the whole Sly Cooper gang.

Toy Story 3 | PSP

Help Buzz, Woody and the rest of the toys ensure no toy gets left behind and enjoy mini-games in this adventure originally released on the PSP, now enhanced with up-rendering, rewind, quick save, and custom video filters.

Kingdom of Paradise | PSP

Embark on an epic action RPG as an outcast swordsman, one of the last of his clan, must unlock secrets once thought lost and restore harmony to the land. Originally released on PSP, the game is now enhanced with up-rendering, rewind, quick save, and custom video filters.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sony will end up releasing 4 games this year (not counting MLB) that have all scored 87+ on MC. Ragnarok will be a 92-94

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Why
Im just interested in playing with a friend or 2. would that be fun enough for 40 bucks or something wrong wit it

I’m actually wrong, it got a 68 or something on playstation 5 but the original got like a 73 so if you like the original you would prob like the remake

Daps
Wish the console came with a stand for the controller. Thing rests on the triggers if you just sit it on a flat surface. Though I guess the PS4 controller did the same thing.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Wish the console came with a stand for the controller. Thing rests on the triggers if you just sit it on a flat surface. Though I guess the PS4 controller did the same thing.

I used this when i had one controller, now i use it for my switch pro controller, i will probably swap it out for the dualsense edge when it comes out

shopping

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I used this when i had one controller, now i use it for my switch pro controller, i will probably swap it out for the dualsense edge when it comes out

shopping

+1…I had a whole collection of them…

…I bought it more for aesthetics…for the price tho he might as well get a charger