The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dead:

I had a friend who boldly returned a Playstation 2 (I think) box sealed up full of fukking batteries to Gamestop back in the days.

that’s bold af…I did the controller shyt but with a switch pro controller…there was nothing wrong with the old controller it just had a couple of scuff marks so I wanted a new one :yeshrug:

a long time ago I wanted to get my sister a gameboy for xmas…so I bought a used one from gamestop then bought a new one from kay-bee toy store…swapped them along with the little silver serial number stickers…my heart was beating like crazy when I returned it to kay-bee toy store lol…gifted her the new gameboy without the box

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Prepared for the double header next week :blessed:

FbSSpScXEAAaIo0

I mean why? I have the Last of Us Remastered on PS4 and it looks so good so why would buy it again?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I mean why? I have the Last of Us Remastered on PS4 and it looks so good so why would buy it again?
I'd just wait. At some point probably inside the next year Sony will basically give this away. If this was a new game I could see buying it day one but it's just a remake of a game most of us have played. I can wait till it's $30 or less.