The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ya but that’s pretty fukked up…don’t you feel guilty doing that?

j/k great idea! :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
No Jeff bezos is a multi billionaire. I’ve already done it with my controller.

I also ordered a used ps5 pulse 3d headset on eBay for 40 bucks. Went on Amazon copped a new one, Put the used headset back in the box and returned it lmao

fukk bezos!!

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Order a controller from Amazon. Put the stick drift controller in the box and return it. Keep the new controller
:dead:

I'm actually tempted to try this. Had my PS2 hooked up for a little bit a few months ago and my controllers still work just fine but their brand new shyt is breaking after barely a year. And it's a widespread issue at that. :francis:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Order a controller from Amazon. Put the stick drift controller in the box and return it. Keep the new controller
Don't do this. Go to a retail store, mask up and use cash. I see no reason to pull return fraud on an account tied to your identity. Back in the SOHH days we called this the cop and swap. Buy the same item swap out and return.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Prepared for the double header next week :blessed:

FbSSpScXEAAaIo0

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Prepared for the double header next week :blessed:

FbSSpScXEAAaIo0
Pretty sure you didn't miss the first game right? Why spend the extra money on this when it's destined to either be heavily discounted by Black Friday or free on PlayStation Plus Extra in the not too distant future?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Pretty sure you didn't miss the first game right? Why spend the extra money on this when it's destined to either be heavily discounted by Black Friday or free on PlayStation Plus Extra in the not too distant future?

Played the first game in 2014 on my MacBook using psnow, haven’t played it since and i barely remember it.

This is gonna be a treat for me :eat:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Played the first game in 2014 on my MacBook using psnow, haven’t played it since and i barely remember it.

This is gonna be a treat for me :eat:
Hope u enjoy it breh. I got to the Sewers in the Remaster and had to turn it off. The sequel is better in pretty much every way.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Hermen getting ahead of the bytching…

As we assured you before with our plans to bring select titles to PC, our efforts beyond console in no way diminish our commitment to the PlayStation community, nor our passion to keep making amazing single-player, narrative-driven experiences. It's been a tremendous year for games on PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4, with huge releases including Horizon Forbidden West, Gran Turismo 7, MLB The Show 22, and on November 9th, the highly anticipatedGod of War: Ragnarok. PlayStation VR2 is also on the horizon, and promises a huge leap forward in presence and immersion, bolstered by best-in-class software like Horizon: Call of the Mountain. We're proud of our upcoming releases on PC as well, with Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection and Marvel's Spider-Man giving gamers without PlayStation hardware a taste of our amazing library of first-party titles.

Our mobile gaming efforts will be similarly additive, providing more ways for more people to engage with our content, and striving to reach new audiences unfamiliar with PlayStation and our games. Savage Game Studios is joining a newly created PlayStation Studios Mobile Division, which will operate independently from our console development and focus on innovative, on-the-go experiences based on new and existing PlayStation IP.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't do this. Go to a retail store, mask up and use cash. I see no reason to pull return fraud on an account tied to your identity. Back in the SOHH days we called this the cop and swap. Buy the same item swap out and return.
:dead:

I had a friend who boldly returned a Playstation 2 (I think) box sealed up full of fukking batteries to Gamestop back in the days.